Obama 'Open to Compromise' as he Chal...

Obama 'Open to Compromise' as he Challenges Congress Over Fiscal Cliff

There are 2 comments on the Business News story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Obama 'Open to Compromise' as he Challenges Congress Over Fiscal Cliff. In it, Business News reports that:

Barack Obama used his first public appearance since his return to the White House to issue a challenge to Republicans in Congress to work with him to prevent the economy going into freefall next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business News.

Really

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 10, 2012
His idea of compromise is if the Republicans support what he wants.
lolol

Cerrillos, NM

#2 Nov 10, 2012
yep we all heard harry reids version of compromise just before the election when he spouted 'it is laughable to think the dem senate will work with repubs in furthering Romneys agenda'
I hope the repubs remember this as reid and obama now smarmily smiling are offering open arm bipartisan compromise. the snakes have slithered out of the grass into the open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News | Is Fung Eyeing Another Match Up with Rai... Aug 27 mJazz 1
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug 25 Meow Meow Meow 178
News Eric Cantor endorses Jeb Bush for president (Aug '15) Aug 17 Trumpty Dumpty Jeb 11
News Paul Ryan defeats Paul Nehlen in primary Aug 14 spud 2
News Paul Ryan hopes to avert primary surprise after... Aug 10 BHM5267 2
News House Speaker John Boehner to resign from Congress (Sep '15) Jul '16 Catholic values 90
News Maxine Waters: John Boehner And Eric Cantor Are... (Feb '12) Jul '16 MAXine 24
More from around the web