Is it just the economy? Other issues may play role

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 15, 2012, titled Is it just the economy? Other issues may play role. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

President Barack Obama greets people after arriving at Roanoke Regional Airport in Roanoke, Va., Friday, July 13, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

HumanSpirit

Live Oak, FL

#1 Jul 15, 2012
A Republican (ALEC) coup detat for the New World Order has been active. It's a conspiracy against the USA CONSTITUTION. The provisions of defending and protecting the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic should now be in place considering the history Of the Republican party. Look at the mind drugging (mental health) of America since the Reagan /Bush presidency or the financial problems and the taking of the American dream...the home. How about the pharmaceutical drugs meant to kill, addict or maim the victim like Vioxx , Nexium, prilosec or the Statin drugs to remove memory and cause muscle paralysis. Many more like Neurotic are harboring victims. How about the private prison system or the taking of the school by the mental health industry. Lets not overlook the drug testing of America also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressman Shrugs Off Dreamers' Patriotism, Sa... May 20 spud 3
News Congressman Shrugs Off Dreamers' Patriotism, Sa... May 19 tomin cali 3
News Rubio says 'we don't have the votes' for broad ... May 18 Le Duped 6
News Rubio: I dropped immigration reform because it ... May 18 wild child 1
News 20 Traitors: Republicans Who Voted To Gut Ameri... May 15 wild child 5
News House Rules Committee Debates Defense Bill Putt... May 14 wild child 1
News Nuns begin 2-week bus tour protesting Republica... (Jun '12) May 13 kuda 13
More from around the web