Obama to deliver economic speech Thur...

Obama to deliver economic speech Thursday in Ohio

There are 1 comment on the The Miami Herald story from Jun 12, 2012, titled Obama to deliver economic speech Thursday in Ohio. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

President Barack Obama plans to deliver an economics speech Thursday in the key swing state of Ohio, drawing sharp distinctions between his vision for the country and that of presidential challenger Mitt Romney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Another economic speech? Well, Obama is certainly better than this country than Romney. Romney led this country over to the road to nowhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Cantor endorses Jeb Bush for president (Aug '15) Nov '16 Jebs Family pains 14
News Jeb Bush Photos (Jan '13) Nov '16 Bye Bye 3
News Maxine Waters: John Boehner And Eric Cantor Are... (Feb '12) Oct '16 Uncle IRS 27
News House Speaker John Boehner to resign from Congress (Sep '15) Oct '16 Niece of Soros 124
News PHILLIPS: The last days of the Republican Party (Oct '13) Oct '16 My daughters shame 2,201
News News | Is Fung Eyeing Another Match Up with Rai... Aug '16 mJazz 1
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug '16 Meow Meow Meow 178
More from around the web