What are pros, cons of intervening in...

What are pros, cons of intervening in Syria for Obama administration?

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Apr 25, 2013, titled What are pros, cons of intervening in Syria for Obama administration?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In informing Congress Thursday that Syria's government may have used chemical agents against the population, the Obama administration stated that "no option is off the table" should future evidence confirm the mounting suspicions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

facts are

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2013
JUST ASK THE lbj administration about "viet nam" or bush about iraG and afghanostin .NOT TO MENTION "were broke".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Cantor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eric Cantor endorses Jeb Bush for president (Aug '15) Nov '16 Jebs Family pains 14
News Jeb Bush Photos (Jan '13) Nov '16 Bye Bye 3
News Maxine Waters: John Boehner And Eric Cantor Are... (Feb '12) Oct '16 Uncle IRS 27
News House Speaker John Boehner to resign from Congress (Sep '15) Oct '16 Niece of Soros 124
News PHILLIPS: The last days of the Republican Party (Oct '13) Oct '16 My daughters shame 2,201
News News | Is Fung Eyeing Another Match Up with Rai... Aug '16 mJazz 1
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug '16 Meow Meow Meow 178
More from around the web