Con-Con amendment: Only those of Amer...

Con-Con amendment: Only those of American Samoan ancestry qualify to be lawmakers

There are 1 comment on the Samoa News story from Jul 4, 2010, titled Con-Con amendment: Only those of American Samoan ancestry qualify to be lawmakers. In it, Samoa News reports that:

An amendment approved Friday afternoon by a majority of Constitutional Convention delegates, is being described by opponents as discriminatory and clearly going against the United States Constitution and laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Samoa News.

Moana

Pago Pago, American Samoa

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Thanks for allowing us to post some opinion or comments on the page. My husband he is a U.S Citizen and all his parents both U.S.Citizen. We belive some of this changes ruin our lives, especially our children. I strongly agree about this, its been a very DISCRIMINATORY action. I pray that God help Eni have more and more thoughts to help people voice their voice,[Demogrates] or their concern about all these changes.
You go Eni we support whatever you do for your people.Please be stable to what you believe it is good for your people, not only in Am Samoan but Samoa and THE US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eni Faleomavaega Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will this photo doom Hillary's candidacy? (Mar '16) Mar '16 TheMaskedTerror 1
News KVZK TV to air "a History of American Samoa" (Nov '09) Jan '15 lelauniunasaelua77 60
News VIDEO: Questions about Eni's health continue to... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Talofa 1
News Lawsuit over American Samoa citizenship dismissed (Jun '13) Jun '13 polo_kaukau 1
News Stateless man stuck in American Samoa calls exp... (Oct '12) Jan '13 Taupoimasina 43
News Wikileaks reveals US concerns over claims to Sw... (Jul '11) Nov '12 dognes 29
News Eni says citizenship question should be decided... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ulu poki 7
More from around the web