South Bay Samoan groups send 15 cargo...

South Bay Samoan groups send 15 cargo containers

There are 31 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Oct 14, 2009, titled South Bay Samoan groups send 15 cargo containers. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

ILWU Local 13 representative, Joe "The Bulldog" Donato, tracks down one of fifteen containers loaded with relief supplies to be shipped to Western Samoa aboard Cap Tapaga, a 600-container ship docked at ITS terminal at Pier G at the Port of Long Beach on Wednesday, October 14, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SURF808

Pearl City, HI

#22 Oct 15, 2009
wow wrote:
faleomavaega said the rest of donations should be made in cash!!! hahaha crooked samoans will always find a way to get paid even in a crisis
My friend, I've read the article also, he meant to donate it to the Red Cross if (that's a big IF) you feel like donating. I'm sure the Congressman doesn't need to be paid, especially with your money...
D avid

San Diego, CA

#23 Oct 15, 2009
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
For more reasons then you'll ever know...
Tell me the top three...
SURF808

Pearl City, HI

#24 Oct 15, 2009
D avid wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the top three...
Sorry dude, I have better use for my time...
D avid

San Diego, CA

#25 Oct 15, 2009
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude, I have better use for my time...
Lololo! Okay, but you have enough time to reply to my posts. Give your $.02 to the Red Cross, they're waiting.

Surfs up, Moondoggie...
Gert

United States

#26 Oct 15, 2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/daily-breez...

keep the harman truth alive. the daily breeze deletes and disables comments they, a news source, do not agree with...bought and sold!
Whatever

United States

#27 Oct 15, 2009
koole1 wrote:
I think the governor of SAMOA is an idiot for not accepting the supplies being donated from Cali. He didnt have to make a request, we as human beings already knew what to do and that's to get our people, family and friends out there HELP as soon as possible. A lot can happen in the 2 weeks it will take for the ship to reach SAMOA and now asking for cash. I HOPE and PRAY that any cash donation will be given to rebuild SAMOA and not someones pockets.
You guys have no idea, but all your donations won't make it to your loved ones in Samoa, what a waste of time!!!!!
koole1

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Oct 16, 2009
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys have no idea, but all your donations won't make it to your loved ones in Samoa, what a waste of time!!!!!
Like you would know, the only thing that was a waste of time was your comment. So just like your name "whatever" to what you say!
SURF808

Pearl City, HI

#29 Oct 16, 2009
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be from the South Side aren't you??? Why don't you make a donation to the Rainbow Coalition or what ever the hell it is now??? hahaha LOL
VALLEY GIRL

North Hollywood, CA

#30 Oct 17, 2009
Whatever...donations have made it to American Samoa the day the tsunami hit. Hawaiian Air and Bank of Hawaii sent food and water the every same day the tsunami hit they also made a $20,000 donation to American Samoa. Each day after the tsunami hit a ship and aircrafts with tons of donations were dropped off non stop...not sure why you would think that helping would be a waste of time....maybe you should use your time updating current events and not using your time like David by spreading ignorance!
clovis

Cameroon

#31 Jan 6, 2010
pets post
clovis

Cameroon

#32 Jan 6, 2010
30 days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eni Faleomavaega Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will this photo doom Hillary's candidacy? (Mar '16) Mar '16 TheMaskedTerror 1
News KVZK TV to air "a History of American Samoa" (Nov '09) Jan '15 lelauniunasaelua77 60
News VIDEO: Questions about Eni's health continue to... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Talofa 1
News Lawsuit over American Samoa citizenship dismissed (Jun '13) Jun '13 polo_kaukau 1
News Stateless man stuck in American Samoa calls exp... (Oct '12) Jan '13 Taupoimasina 43
News Wikileaks reveals US concerns over claims to Sw... (Jul '11) Nov '12 dognes 29
News Eni says citizenship question should be decided... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ulu poki 7
More from around the web