Malkin Slams NAACP Audience For 'Obnoxious' Booing Of Romney

Jul 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mediaite.com

Conservative columnist Michelle Malkin appeared on Fox & Friends on Thursday to relate her impression of Romney's speech to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People on Wednesday.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2012
Real Bro

Topeka, KS

#1 Jul 13, 2012
malkin is a chink ass hooo.

“Professor of”

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#2 Jul 13, 2012
I'm not surprised that the crowd booed. It was filled with nothing but freeloading blacks who want freebies from the government. Blacks are always wanting handouts but they don't want to work for them.
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Why are humans ever surprised to see n!88### acting like n!88###???????
REAL BRO

Topeka, KS

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Why am i not suprised to see a chink acted like a chink. As for you pale devil males.I PRAY YOU DIE A SLOW,VERY PAINFULL DEATH.Sorry ass tricks.
REAL BRO

Topeka, KS

#5 Jul 14, 2012
A few moons ago, that chink was running threw rice fields but naked.Now that HAG is over here making money and dressing good. malkin is not even that HAG'S real name. The pale devils did a job on that UGLY UGLY NASTY CHINK.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#6 Jul 14, 2012
malkin is a notorious lunatic. The naacp should have kicked romney's sorry ass and thrown him out in the street!
BlackGhettoThug

Carmel, IN

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
malkin is a notorious lunatic. The naacp should have kicked romney's sorry ass and thrown him out in the street!
The NAACP also had the effrontery to give Gov Romney a standing ovation for having the balls to speak the truth to them, something the obamanation regime can't have the NAACP doing, therefore it was time to start with the race baiting by the obamanation slime machine with it's complicit lame stream media.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emanuel Cleaver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prominent black Cuban dissident asks the Congre... Aug '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 8
NAACP resolution condems racism in tea party mo... (Jul '10) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 274
Congressman Cleaver visits community garden Jun '14 Worthless 1
Showing their racism, Tea party protesters call... (Mar '10) May '14 swedenforever 4,166
PA-08: Mike Fitzpatrick's (R) Call For Civility... (Sep '13) Sep '13 KC Royal 1
Black Caucus, Marcia Fudge press White House on... (Mar '13) Apr '13 lolol 5
Black caucus chair to Obama: No more Ms. Nice Guy (Mar '13) Mar '13 sassyntrashy 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Emanuel Cleaver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••