White House targets trade secret thef...

White House targets trade secret theft with new strategy

There are 5 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled White House targets trade secret theft with new strategy. In it, Reuters reports that:

The White House will tackle the theft of U.S. trade secrets on Wednesday with a new strategy to protect American companies from losing hundreds of billions of dollars in an area of growing concern in relations with China.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

fatbacks x

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I thought that with the present war with america from within,that everything including the kitchen sink secrets had been sold to the highest chicom bidder. Reminds me of that old story about the barn door and the horsey. I'm sure the barn door fell off and got burned 30 or so years ago when we became butt buddies with communism.

“Mush Minds R Liberals”

Since: Nov 08

Le Defense

#2 Feb 20, 2013
What is the trade secret.......Obama's golf score.

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 20, 2013
How stupid are they not to realize that free trade with China had to include them stealing our intellectual property. I'm kinda glad that American companies, in their greedy rush to obtain cheap labor, are finally feeling the bad affects of free trade. They certainly didn't give a damn about the American worker when they outsourced all those jobs. They're getting what they deserve. The dopes in government who have been jamming these agreements down our throats don't look so smart either.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#5 Feb 21, 2013
If they are stealing life saving secrets from drug companies then more power to them! Why do Americans pay five times more for drugs than in other nations? Corporate greed is why!

Menlo Park, CA

#6 Apr 18, 2013
I've worked in some very prominent high-tech companies
related to space and defense here in the Silicon
Valley and I can say from first hand observation that
at least 25% of all the engineers are from China.

Any government attempt to protect these companies'
intellectual property through cyber security measures
is a joke. Trade secret theft or trade secret giveaway?

The new Immigration Innovation Act will make this situation
even worse than today. The question for American citizens is:
What are YOU going to do about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dutch Ruppersberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hea s along for the ride with Martin Oa Malley (Apr '15) Apr '15 Scoops 1
News Obama proposal: Hacked companies have 30 days t... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Obama's 'cautious' approach on ISIS is panned (Aug '14) Sep '14 the Light 11
News Pelosi: Cheney is 'proud' of Bush-era CIA that ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 1
News Iran's ability to enrich uranium troubles U.S. ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 name 23
News New NSA revelations stir congressional concern (Aug '13) Aug '13 Robert 12
News Under fire, U.S. spy agency defends surveillanc... (Aug '13) Aug '13 bottlecap 12
More from around the web