Secret panel can put Americans on kill list'

Oct 6, 2011 | Posted by: Jim R Pickens | Full story: www.reuters.com

American militants like Anwar al-Awlaki are placed on a kill or capture list by a secretive panel of senior government officials, which then informs the president of its decisions, according to officials.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2011

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

This is what Obama is doing.

Remember the OUTRAGE from the left when US Forces captured John Walker Lindh, an American citizen, in 2001, tried him and sentenced him to prison.
Now Obama has a US citizen marked for and put to death and not a peep from the left.
Anyone even care anymore that Guantanamo Bay detention center is still open and running. Funny how when Bush was President these were "War Crimes" and "atrocities".
The hypocrisy is astounding.
Truth B Told

Waverly Hall, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

The U.S. government targets people for death, OMG what a shocker, Not. Anybody remember Waco?; fast and furious? Yeah we care that Guantanamo is still open, we care for that a lot. It keeps us from flooding California where we keep the other foreigners that are here to destroy our country. The hypocrisy of Dem's? They cry foul to everything we do unless they are the ones doing it.They are a bunch of sniveling cry babies. Oh the joy of seeing them struggle with their boy obama; the republicans saw it coming from a country mile. He did serve a purpose, he will make sure the dem's are locked out for the next twenty years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••