Two from Maryland switched

Two from Maryland switched

There are 1 comment on the The Baltimore Sun story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Two from Maryland switched. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

"Let me just give you the dilemma," Rep. Elijah E. Cummings said yesterday. The Baltimore Democrat described a visit this week from a local manufacturer who had trouble getting a loan from his longtime banker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

DJones

Baltimore, MD

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Why is everyone up in arms over spending of AIG at a spa, spending all the tax payer's money? Why is Cummings so upset? He changed his vote and voted for the bailout. Van Hollen voted twice yes. It is clear that congress votes without regard for the people. The people should vote them right out of office, I plan to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dutch Ruppersberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hea s along for the ride with Martin Oa Malley (Apr '15) Apr '15 Scoops 1
News Obama proposal: Hacked companies have 30 days t... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Obama's 'cautious' approach on ISIS is panned (Aug '14) Sep '14 the Light 11
News Pelosi: Cheney is 'proud' of Bush-era CIA that ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 1
News Iran's ability to enrich uranium troubles U.S. ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 name 23
News New NSA revelations stir congressional concern (Aug '13) Aug '13 Robert 12
News Under fire, U.S. spy agency defends surveillanc... (Aug '13) Aug '13 bottlecap 12
More from around the web