Reported Israeli airstrikes in Syria ...

Reported Israeli airstrikes in Syria could accelerate U.S. decision process

There are 28 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 5, 2013, titled Reported Israeli airstrikes in Syria could accelerate U.S. decision process. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Israel's reported airstrikes in Syria - and the threat of a retaliatory strike by the Syrian government - are likely to accelerate decision-making within the United States, where the Obama administration was already moving toward a sharp escalation of U.S. involvement in the two-year-old crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#23 May 6, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Obama is a big chicken. Kudos to Israel for being brave, unlike our big sissy Obama.
But you and the rest of the brave Sunshine Patriot teabag brigade are gearing up right now for the invasion. Now aren't you?
Cat74

United States

#24 May 6, 2013
The Isrealis didn't even tell te Muslim President they were going to fire on Syria. In fact I doubt they will tell him anything. He's pretty useless.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#25 May 6, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The Isrealis didn't even tell te Muslim President they were going to fire on Syria. In fact I doubt they will tell him anything. He's pretty useless.
Your husband really needs to beat you more often.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#26 May 6, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel isn't brave its dangerous,even a Clown like Bombama can see that,although i believe he gave the green light for that unprovoked Zionist attack,the Israelis are cowards they attack people who are weakened or small and can't fight back,they have been threatening to attack Iran for years,i don't think they will because Israeli Cities would be incinerated under a storm of missiles, they should either put up or shut up.
You talk like Muslims are your friends and Jews are your enemy. I think you are bass ackwards.
What the hell is the matter with people? Media Matters Maybe?????
BandMaster

Location hidden

#27 May 6, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your husband really needs to beat you more often.
Typical Democrat language from yet another hypocritical Muslim Obamophile.

[email protected]

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#28 May 7, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Not imagination. History repeats itself.
The time line never changes. Only the faces change.
History does repeat itself that is factual. But your claim is utter nonsense. Time line is always changing, time is changing as I am typing, unless what you were talking about was your example of "phases" of world events that will lead up to an end result based off a pattern.

Again, a Pattern that doesn't quite apply for the present, because if that was the case then every economic short fall we as a nation have gone through should have produced a world war, Again, using your logic. So the 70s and the 90s should have been WW3 and WW4

Which leads me to my first question. Who would be our enemy in this fictional world war that you say is coming like a Mayan date that is set in stone?
STD free

United States

#29 May 7, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>History does repeat itself that is factual. But your claim is utter nonsense. Time line is always changing, time is changing as I am typing, unless what you were talking about was your example of "phases" of world events that will lead up to an end result based off a pattern.

Again, a Pattern that doesn't quite apply for the present, because if that was the case then every economic short fall we as a nation have gone through should have produced a world war, Again, using your logic. So the 70s and the 90s should have been WW3 and WW4

Which leads me to my first question. Who would be our enemy in this fictional world war that you say is coming like a Mayan date that is set in stone?
Many of the things the Mayans predicted did not come to pass so you are more logical than the rest
BandMaster

Location hidden

#30 May 7, 2013
Benghazi has neutered Obama. He is no longer considered an honorable man by an foreign nation.
He should step down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dutch Ruppersberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats Take Protests to High Court Jan '17 o see the light 1
News Hea s along for the ride with Martin Oa Malley (Apr '15) Apr '15 Scoops 1
News Obama proposal: Hacked companies have 30 days t... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Obama's 'cautious' approach on ISIS is panned (Aug '14) Sep '14 the Light 11
News Pelosi: Cheney is 'proud' of Bush-era CIA that ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 1
News Iran's ability to enrich uranium troubles U.S. ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 name 23
News New NSA revelations stir congressional concern (Aug '13) Aug '13 Robert 12
More from around the web