Lawmakers concerned over US surveillance programs

Jun 12, 2013 Full story: Denver Post 12

Lawmakers voiced their confusion and concern, and some called for the end of sweeping surveillance programs by U.S. spy agencies after receiving an unusual briefing on the government's yearslong collection of phone records and Internet usage.

Read more
War crimes

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Jun 12, 2013
First time Watch Ground leaked video, Killing of own Pakistanis at their own land by US Criminal state, Whole world is sleeping like Pakistan Govt is sleeping......https://www.face book.com/photo.php?v=392288607 546324
US War Effects on others

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Watch First time, Ground effect video destruction, deaths,wounded families of US cross border Attack inside Pakistani tribal area via occupied Afghanistan....

Now Watch Killing of Own Pakistanis at their own land by US Criminal state,Whole world is sleeping with Like our Pakistan Government

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#4 Jun 12, 2013
The great American leader Rand Paul is leading the American people to stand up against the Obama regime and US Congress that use lies and deceit to strip the American people from their basic rights for liberty and freedom leading to the loss of Independence of American people. Thanks the Lord for the ACLU organization for protecting the rights of Americans that fights for the basic human rights of each and every American according to the First Amendment and Fourth Amendment which are denied by the Obama regime and bunch on GOP Senators and House reps including the delusional losers John McCain, Lindsey graham and peter King who go blind after the Messiah Obama who is building new world order with no American constitution which will be trashed. Never in US or world history president such as Obama had so much control on every spoken word in the phone, every written word in the e-mails and pictures and videos of each and every America and hundreds of millions of innocent people around the world. The phone calls and Internet data that are collected and spied by the Obama regime is part of major secret conspiracy against the American people and the world that seeks new world order under Obama and the UN. US Senate and House of Reps betrayed the American people and the American constitution by allowing Obama using the fake excuse of 'protecting Americans from few hundred terrorists around the world to destroy the American constitution and deny liberty and freedom which are the basis of the American constitution.
AMERICA

Wise, VA

#5 Jun 12, 2013
for america plz sign and share
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
The great American leader Rand Paul is leading the American people to stand up against the Obama regime and US Congress that use lies and deceit to strip the American people from their basic rights for liberty and freedom leading to the loss of Independence of American people. Thanks the Lord for the ACLU organization for protecting the rights of Americans that fights for the basic human rights of each and every American according to the First Amendment and Fourth Amendment which are denied by the Obama regime and bunch on GOP Senators and House reps including the delusional losers John McCain, Lindsey graham and peter King who go blind after the Messiah Obama who is building new world order with no American constitution which will be trashed. Never in US or world history president such as Obama had so much control on every spoken word in the phone, every written word in the e-mails and pictures and videos of each and every America and hundreds of millions of innocent people around the world. The phone calls and Internet data that are collected and spied by the Obama regime is part of major secret conspiracy against the American people and the world that seeks new world order under Obama and the UN. US Senate and House of Reps betrayed the American people and the American constitution by allowing Obama using the fake excuse of 'protecting Americans from few hundred terrorists around the world to destroy the American constitution and deny liberty and freedom which are the basis of the American constitution.
You did not support your claim that Rand Paul is “the great American leader” or document your claim that the “Obama regime” uses “lies and deceit to strip the American people from their basic rights for liberty and freedom leading to the loss of Independence of American people.”
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#8 Jun 12, 2013
lawmakers are only faking 'concern' cause they were found out
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jun 12, 2013
tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no need for that – not when empty, sensationalistic, foaming-at-the mouth, anti-Obama rhetoric works so well for them.
I would love to argue with a Rand Paul supporter, especially with libertarianism as an absolutist position. Unfortunately, his supporters and tea partiers generally seem unable or unwilling to argue what they’re for instead of only repeating what they’re against, which is anything that Obama’s for. I’m not interested in mud wrestling action with knuckle-draggers.

Judging from his writing skill, I sense that Jeff may well be capable of engaging in intelligent debate.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Jeff Brightone wrote:
The great American leader Rand Paul is leading the American people to stand up against the Obama regime and US Congress that use lies and deceit to strip the American people from their basic rights for liberty and freedom leading to the loss of Independence of American people. Thanks the Lord for the ACLU organization for protecting the rights of Americans that fights for the basic human rights of each and every American according to the First Amendment and Fourth Amendment which are denied by the Obama regime and bunch on GOP Senators and House reps including the delusional losers John McCain, Lindsey graham and peter King who go blind after the Messiah Obama who is building new world order with no American constitution which will be trashed. Never in US or world history president such as Obama had so much control on every spoken word in the phone, every written word in the e-mails and pictures and videos of each and every America and hundreds of millions of innocent people around the world. The phone calls and Internet data that are collected and spied by the Obama regime is part of major secret conspiracy against the American people and the world that seeks new world order under Obama and the UN. US Senate and House of Reps betrayed the American people and the American constitution by allowing Obama using the fake excuse of 'protecting Americans from few hundred terrorists around the world to destroy the American constitution and deny liberty and freedom which are the basis of the American constitution.
why do you expect privacy when broadcasting messages over the open airwaves and the internet?

do have some expectation of privacy for that post you just put onto the world wide web?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#11 Jun 12, 2013
WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IS THE USA PEOPLE NEED TO LOCK UP THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT, FOREVER, AND PUT IN PLACE A NEW ONE.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jun 12, 2013
Apparently, tea party rhetoric is embraced in “China,” where the traditional speech patterns seem to no longer prevail.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#13 Jun 12, 2013
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to argue with a Rand Paul supporter, especially with libertarianism as an absolutist position. Unfortunately, his supporters and tea partiers generally seem unable or unwilling to argue what they’re for instead of only repeating what they’re against, which is anything that Obama’s for. I’m not interested in mud wrestling action with knuckle-draggers.
Judging from his writing skill, I sense that Jeff may well be capable of engaging in intelligent debate.
what type of argument do you expect form people who back a platform full of already proven wrong policies?

i would expect some third grade level name calling and maybe the throwing of some dirt clods, but not much more than that...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jun 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what type of argument do you expect form people who back a platform full of already proven wrong policies?
i would expect some third grade level name calling and maybe the throwing of some dirt clods, but not much more than that...
We all know that script all too well and that’s specifically what I’m not looking for. I do wonder if there is a Rand Paul supporter who understands what he stands for as a libertarian (not just what he stands against) and has the capability of arguing that perspective reasonably.

kuda’s Opportunity Centre

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dutch Ruppersberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama proposal: Hacked companies have 30 days t... Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Obama's 'cautious' approach on ISIS is panned (Aug '14) Sep '14 the Light 11
News Pelosi: Cheney is 'proud' of Bush-era CIA that ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 1
News Iran's ability to enrich uranium troubles U.S. ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 name 23
News New NSA revelations stir congressional concern (Aug '13) Aug '13 Robert 12
News Under fire, U.S. spy agency defends surveillanc... (Aug '13) Aug '13 bottlecap 12
News Video: Open: This is Face the Nation, August 18 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Obama is a Horses... 2
More from around the web