Israel won't warn US before potential Iran strike

Feb 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBC News

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Iran's nuclear program will take center stage in his upcoming talks with North American leaders.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
indy

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the 1-10% youc ant win againt us common folk...SO BE SCARED REAL REAL SCARED RICHY RICH..........Bring back jobs and pay good and stop HATEINg poor and working folk and get your evil cult religion out of our lives and maybe some of you will live.......In all of history every revolution the rich and rich supporters died..........Sure you want to go againt hundreds of millions of us PISSED off workers???????
.....your spelling is horrible..... thanx for proving my point of how your side turns to threats and violence.... im a pissed off worker too, thats my point, id rather be at work, obama says americans wont d construction work?? bullshit....but maybe i should just be a lib and let you work for me and send me your paycheck?... you are so full off hatred, funny how you accuse others o being like you...btw,what is my religion? u must be one of them "know it all libs"..who dont know jack.... u need to stop your hate, threats of violence and name calling ...... you sound like an angry lil child...
indy

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Mitt s Polygamous Gramps wrote:
<quoted text>
I gather you and I simply will not be able to reach an illegal settlement on this issue.
Hillary and Obama have already said that if Israel goes with a unilateral attack on Iran that the US will only feel obligated to protect "major population areas" in the aftermath.
So if Israel wants to go it alone....
...if they need to go it alone... let 'em, they held their own in was it 67? against 3 countries...... iran has thrown down the gauntlet many times..some might say, "what a mess carter left us"..
indy

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really?
So if a man spends his entire life working hard, living frugally, investing wisely and voting ethically, you'd still slaughter him for achieving the American dream?
Were you a Russian Marine?
...trd...the ironic thing is i havent attained the american dream,but am hpy for those who have, maybe hate will just drop his check in the mail box addresed to me, since he is so into liberalism ...... im a tradesman, i have to try to bid jobs at a rate that i cant make any $$,and pay taxes, i dont know how the illegals work so cheap,without giv assistance in one way or another...maybe its the tax part that they dont have to factor in...ive actually started taking pix of the workers on the jobs i bid, so many dont want to beleive the reality of the situation, plus the fact that many companies state that spanish is mandatory... kinda makes one realize the facts...but some cant handle that truth....all us construction workers arent lying..... just look at whose doing the majority of roofing/carentry and drywall/paint in some parts of the us,esp fla .... its real......hate, do u have a pen for my mailing address, i need your liberal $$ that im apparently entitled to?........ anyway, nail ajad israel....b4 they do what they said they would do to you....
Mitts santorum Leakage

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

indy wrote:
<quoted text>...if they need to go it alone... let 'em, they held their own in was it 67? against 3 countries...... iran has thrown down the gauntlet many times..some might say, "what a mess carter left us"..
Israel relies on US anti missile batteries. It's not a question of Iran sending a quarter million soldiers into Israel, it's a question of the US having said on the record that the US will only help defend major population centers.

The 67 war was fascinating for how all the Arab armies got destroyed from the air. Naturally the US could not openly use its air force because at the time the Soviet Union existed.

The last foray by Israel into Lebanon did not look so easy for Israel.

None of this is to defend Iranian mullahs, who are at least as crazy as US fundie xstain mullahs or ultra Orthodox, uber Zionist Jews are.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

indy wrote:
<quoted text>...trd...the ironic thing is i havent attained the american dream,but am hpy for those who have, maybe hate will just drop his check in the mail box addresed to me, since he is so into liberalism ...... im a tradesman, i have to try to bid jobs at a rate that i cant make any $$,and pay taxes, i dont know how the illegals work so cheap,without giv assistance in one way or another...maybe its the tax part that they dont have to factor in...ive actually started taking pix of the workers on the jobs i bid, so many dont want to beleive the reality of the situation, plus the fact that many companies state that spanish is mandatory... kinda makes one realize the facts...but some cant handle that truth....all us construction workers arent lying..... just look at whose doing the majority of roofing/carentry and drywall/paint in some parts of the us,esp fla .... its real......hate, do u have a pen for my mailing address, i need your liberal $$ that im apparently entitled to?........ anyway, nail ajad israel....b4 they do what they said they would do to you....
I hear you...I feel you. There's a lot we need to accomplish by way of securing our borders but that won't cure all of our problems.

We made some choices awhile back that are coming back to bite us on the butt. When we said we wanted clean air and water, pristine wilderness environments and to instill a sense of stewardship for the land into future generations, we cast the die for outsourcing our industry to the third world where the environment wasn't on the tip of everyone's tongue. So now we have no industry (job incubators) to speak of except construction and you can see what happens when the money dries up.

Meanwhile, every item that we use or consume reaches us on top of, inside of or behind something that burns diesel. I bring this up now because the price of diesel has quadrupled since January, 2000. The market is artificially inflated by the OPEC producers and they...for all intents and purposes...are our enemies. If you want to lash out, that'd be where I'd start.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

Questioner wrote:
Does anyone think an Israeli strike can prevent Iran from getting a nuke. Would a strike lead to retaliation by Iran or it's supporters?
Only the US military has the capatility to do both. Israel is not beyond forceing the issue.
How many of you are willing to pay higher taxes and/or incur a larger national debt to pay for the military support of an Israeli attack on Iran?
Anything will help!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
Mitt s Mehsa Level IQ

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Anything will help!! Since the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Iran has been one of the world’s most active sponsors of terrorism. Tehran has armed, trained, financed, inspired, organized, and otherwise supported dozens of violent groups over the years. Iran has backed not only groups in its Persian Gulf neighborhood, but also terrorists and radicals in Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Bosnia, the Philippines, and elsewhere. This support remains strong even today as Iran is tied to an array of radical groups in Iraq. Iran has publically Threatened Preemptive Strikes Against Israel and United States!! To sit there and not think for one minute that Iran would not pass on nuclear technology to terrorists, you'd have to be brain dead!!
No one can guarantee this will not happen, not even you! So do we gamble like we did Hitler and Nazi Party and presume they want to live in peace or do we wait and hope we all don't wake up someday to find terrorists using nukes supplied to them by Iran! Many countries including Pakistan and Israel have had nukes for decades and have never threatened publically the destruction of another country. The Six Day War started with threats and movement of troops to all the borders surrounding Israel!! Should Israel have waited for her destruction. NO! And neither should any other country!!
Hello insane liar.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

D Vindice wrote:
ISRAEL needs to be the first to launch its nuclear salvo on Teheran - without knowledge/advice or consent from anyone, especially that muslim terrorist in the White House, the racist UN, or that smelly feminist douche bag Hillary.
We know that B. Hussein Obama and Ahmadinijad want to muslimize ISRAEL, like they did Egypt and other countries in the past couple of years.
ISRAEL is not for the taking !!!
They don't cater to America's or the UN's political correctness garbage.
Hussein and Ahmadinijad have already started to muslimize the USA.
They may not "cater to America or the UN", but I will guarantee you one thing, they will most certainly ask and need those two when this war starts and escalates! Yes, and they will aid with troops, financial, and armament support, especially if other Muslim nations enter the fray.

You also maybe come aware that the US gives more support to Israel than anyother nation on this planet since WW 2.
indy

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you...I feel you. There's a lot we need to accomplish by way of securing our borders but that won't cure all of our problems.
We made some choices awhile back that are coming back to bite us on the butt. When we said we wanted clean air and water, pristine wilderness environments and to instill a sense of stewardship for the land into future generations, we cast the die for outsourcing our industry to the third world where the environment wasn't on the tip of everyone's tongue. So now we have no industry (job incubators) to speak of except construction and you can see what happens when the money dries up.
Meanwhile, every item that we use or consume reaches us on top of, inside of or behind something that burns diesel. I bring this up now because the price of diesel has quadrupled since January, 2000. The market is artificially inflated by the OPEC producers and they...for all intents and purposes...are our enemies. If you want to lash out, that'd be where I'd start.
.good post.....there are many things that wont solve all of our problems, but lets do what we can to solve some of the problems...like oblamer says, "all of the above"..but actually doing "all of the above", not just "some of the above"...every bit helps... also drill drill baby drill, how crazy is the idea that drilling is crazy? oil is is the ground...just like gold... thats how we get it...the anti-oil crowd are nuts, but still use oil

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

indy wrote:
<quoted text>.good post.....there are many things that wont solve all of our problems, but lets do what we can to solve some of the problems...like oblamer says, "all of the above"..but actually doing "all of the above", not just "some of the above"...every bit helps... also drill drill baby drill, how crazy is the idea that drilling is crazy? oil is is the ground...just like gold... thats how we get it...the anti-oil crowd are nuts, but still use oil
Absolutely! There is no reason for even one dollar to be spent on oil from places that wish us harm. We need to survive while ingenuity powers a paradigm shift to a hydrogen economy, that's all.

Our focus should remain on emerging tech but we cannot fail in the here and now. Making drilling safer and cleaner will put enough minds at ease to allow for outside-the-box thinking. Directional drilling, shale oil, tar sands, solar, wind, hydro...all on the table.

Just between us, I'd give up a guest room to an oil well if I thought it would help tide us over.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Mitt s Mehsa Level IQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello insane liar.
The insane mullahs of Iran would hang you from a light pole for your sleazy and aberrant sexual deviance. Israel could defeat Iran on its own. Our proud Israeli allies will, however, share the love and allow America to wreak a terrible vengeance on the amoral Persians for their criminal act of taking innocent Americans hostage back in 1979. Iran is about to be ground to dust under the boot heel of righteousness. It will be a great day for civilized humanity. It won't take long.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

indy wrote:
<quoted text>.good post.....there are many things that wont solve all of our problems, but lets do what we can to solve some of the problems...like oblamer says, "all of the above"..but actually doing "all of the above", not just "some of the above"...every bit helps... also drill drill baby drill, how crazy is the idea that drilling is crazy? oil is is the ground...just like gold... thats how we get it...the anti-oil crowd are nuts, but still use oil
So are you calling President Bush and the republican held the senate and house for six years "nuts"? You do realize they did not open up drilling in Alaska they were in charge?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The insane mullahs of Iran would hang you from a light pole for your sleazy and aberrant sexual deviance. Israel could defeat Iran on its own. Our proud Israeli allies will, however, share the love and allow America to wreak a terrible vengeance on the amoral Persians for their criminal act of taking innocent Americans hostage back in 1979. Iran is about to be ground to dust under the boot heel of righteousness. It will be a great day for civilized humanity. It won't take long.
"It wont take long"? HHHMMMM, seems to me we heard Rumsfeld say the same message about Iraq. Iran is much stronger than Iraq would have ever been!

Hell, Iraq didn't even have a Navy, or nuclear weapons!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••