Israel won't warn US before potential...

Israel won't warn US before potential Iran strike

There are 53 comments on the CBC News story from Feb 27, 2012, titled Israel won't warn US before potential Iran strike. In it, CBC News reports that:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Iran's nuclear program will take center stage in his upcoming talks with North American leaders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Odumbas s Policies

Landisburg, PA

#1 Feb 27, 2012
That is a leader.And he knows better than to trust this administration. smart Benji
D Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#2 Feb 27, 2012
ISRAEL needs to be the first to launch its nuclear salvo on Teheran - without knowledge/advice or consent from anyone, especially that muslim terrorist in the White House, the racist UN, or that smelly feminist douche bag Hillary.

We know that B. Hussein Obama and Ahmadinijad want to muslimize ISRAEL, like they did Egypt and other countries in the past couple of years.

ISRAEL is not for the taking !!!
They don't cater to America's or the UN's political correctness garbage.

Hussein and Ahmadinijad have already started to muslimize the USA.
The Trator is in Office

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2012
kigger Politics allow security leaks
Aspirin Between My Legos

Media, PA

#4 Feb 27, 2012
Well if Israel won't inform the US ahead of time I just guess the US won't be able to defend Israel from reprisals in the aftermath.
thisbuttt4u

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Odumbas s Policies wrote:
That is a leader.And he knows better than to trust this administration. smart Benji
wanna mor wett Bank bar nap kee! ;)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#6 Feb 28, 2012
Aspirin Between My Legos wrote:
Well if Israel won't inform the US ahead of time I just guess the US won't be able to defend Israel from reprisals in the aftermath.
oh..i had no idea YOU made those decisions for us...
Woody

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 28, 2012
The Tail wagging the Dog, Americans are some dumb asses.
Screwed Up America

Stroudsburg, PA

#8 Feb 28, 2012
Why would they warn a country with a Muslim head of state?
Sick of Stupid

Ames, IA

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Isreal does not have to tell us if they want to blow up their neighbors. We also do not have to send our troops into Iran to clean up Isreal's mess.
Our experience in the middle east has taught me only one thing....
Living in the desert makes people crazy.
The whole region is nutz.
indy

Mansfield, MA

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Woody wrote:
The Tail wagging the Dog, Americans are some dumb asses.
...this is what we get with liberals running the "education" of our young mush minds,atleast a 3rd are...they gave us oblamer ... and you of course too are in that group
Hate

Owatonna, MN

#11 Feb 28, 2012
indy wrote:
<quoted text>...this is what we get with liberals running the "education" of our young mush minds,atleast a 3rd are...they gave us oblamer ... and you of course too are in that group
It is the GOP types that support Israel.....So who is dumb now. Israel needs to be cut off the USA teat.
indy

Mansfield, MA

#12 Feb 28, 2012
Aspirin Between My Legos wrote:
...and oblamer wont be able to bomb israel to protect iran either...go jews! the iranians have given you the green light many times, i admire israels ability to stay calm and not do anything for so long....but iran says they want to drive you into the mediterrainian.... o,and his supporters have no interest in helping israel, just to make it look that way..... the left doesnt operate on common sense.......
indy

Mansfield, MA

#13 Feb 28, 2012
many times the left lets stuff out of the bag...remember when that dem congressman told a reporter that "we" (bush) was tracking obl via his sattelite phone?..many top secret miltary projects in the past too.. geez that helps...so why would israel want the dems to "rat" them out? i side with little tiny israel...i think theyre "one of those little countries we dont need to worry about" acc to ob himself .... he needs to be held accountable for his words....but i bet if iran gets nailed, and alls good, somehow o will take the credit... like iraq.... remember , all good is obama, all bad means bush is still prez..but just untill something good happens, then o is the prez again.... its getting hard to keep up with whose prez day to day...
Hate

Owatonna, MN

#14 Feb 28, 2012
indy wrote:
<quoted text>...and oblamer wont be able to bomb israel to protect iran either...go jews! the iranians have given you the green light many times, i admire israels ability to stay calm and not do anything for so long....but iran says they want to drive you into the mediterrainian.... o,and his supporters have no interest in helping israel, just to make it look that way..... the left doesnt operate on common sense.......
I say let Israel go to war with Iran....As long as we cut off all money and supplies going to Israel and dont help them at all I say lets sit back and watch.......But if we help Israel and get into another multi trillion buck war we might have a CIVIL WAR AT HOME AS PEOPLE HERE ARE SICK OF THE WASTED TRILLIONS..........
indy

Mansfield, MA

#15 Feb 28, 2012
Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the GOP types that support Israel.....So who is dumb now. Israel needs to be cut off the USA teat.
..yep, lefties are still dumb on much..... all the other countries that the us supports..esp the terrorist type countries, shouldnt get a red us cent....the left is big into supporting the palestinian terror groups.... i recall arafat just about had his own room in the wh under billy c, and alot of cash too.... arafat was a terrorist
indy

Mansfield, MA

#16 Feb 28, 2012
Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I say let Israel go to war with Iran....As long as we cut off all money and supplies going to Israel and dont help them at all I say lets sit back and watch.......But if we help Israel and get into another multi trillion buck war we might have a CIVIL WAR AT HOME AS PEOPLE HERE ARE SICK OF THE WASTED TRILLIONS..........
..... and obama .......... he has spent so much more than any other prez in history.... personally, i dont mind helping the only "free" country in the mideast, but not into helping the other ones that hate us ........ o is only over there for all that oil, acc to the left a few yrs ago....
Hate

Owatonna, MN

#17 Feb 28, 2012
indy wrote:
<quoted text>..yep, lefties are still dumb on much..... all the other countries that the us supports..esp the terrorist type countries, shouldnt get a red us cent....the left is big into supporting the palestinian terror groups.... i recall arafat just about had his own room in the wh under billy c, and alot of cash too.... arafat was a terrorist
Oh no we want ALL ALL nations cut off........I and most of my fellow patriotic constitution loving liberals want to cut off ALL ALL ALL nations from the USA teat.....Israel gets more then any other so they are at top of list for getting cut.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#18 Feb 28, 2012
Just what the world needs; another way between two terrorist states!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Feb 28, 2012
Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is the main supplier of weapons to terrorists all over the world!! They have also publicly stated they want to destroy Israel and the U.S.!! No other country has done this!!! If they get nukes dummy, are you going to guarantee that they are NOT GOING TO GIVE THEM TO TERRORISTS!! NO!! You cannot make that guarantee!
Questioner

Menard, TX

#20 Feb 28, 2012
Does anyone think an Israeli strike can prevent Iran from getting a nuke. Would a strike lead to retaliation by Iran or it's supporters?

Only the US military has the capatility to do both. Israel is not beyond forceing the issue.

How many of you are willing to pay higher taxes and/or incur a larger national debt to pay for the military support of an Israeli attack on Iran?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dutch Ruppersberger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hea s along for the ride with Martin Oa Malley (Apr '15) Apr '15 Scoops 1
News Obama proposal: Hacked companies have 30 days t... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Obama's 'cautious' approach on ISIS is panned (Aug '14) Sep '14 the Light 11
News Pelosi: Cheney is 'proud' of Bush-era CIA that ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 conservative crapola 1
News Iran's ability to enrich uranium troubles U.S. ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 name 23
News New NSA revelations stir congressional concern (Aug '13) Aug '13 Robert 12
News Under fire, U.S. spy agency defends surveillanc... (Aug '13) Aug '13 bottlecap 12
More from around the web