Trudeau says he won't negotiate in pu...

Trudeau says he won't negotiate in public on future of LGBTQ rights in USMCA

There are 78 comments on the 680News story from Sunday Nov 18, titled Trudeau says he won't negotiate in public on future of LGBTQ rights in USMCA. In it, 680News reports that:

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau isn't saying what he is willing to do go to keep a provision protecting labour rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and queer workers inside a renewed North American free trade pact. More than 40 Republican lawmakers wrote U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday demanding the removal of language in the agreement pledging all three countries to support "policies that protect workers against employment discrimination on the basis of sex, including with regard to pregnancy, sexual harassment, sexual orientation, gender identity."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 680News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#1 Sunday Nov 18
No guts, no glory for the boy with no balls.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#2 Sunday Nov 18
CodeTalker wrote:
Be honest, Cupcake.

Thatís not even close to the worst thing your mom has ever said about you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NICK

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sunday Nov 18
Funnily, the press would never get away with this statement in the US...

"labour rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and queer workers"

I wonder what they mean by "queer"...aren't they all queer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#5 Sunday Nov 18
Trudeau should also try to reinvigorate a less generalized subset of queers by publicly praising the non-discriminatory sexual appetites of LGBT proponents like Kevin Spacey. To such gays, there simply is no such thing as narcissism and that is what rules the queer dominated APA and their new religion of what is right and wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#7 Sunday Nov 18
CodeTalker wrote:
But he does have gorgeous eyebrows!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#9 Sunday Nov 18
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>

But he does have gorgeous eyebrows!
They just tend to move.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#10 Sunday Nov 18
anonymous wrote:
It seems to be the latest strategy of liberals to use poison pills to absolve themselves of unpopular political correctness....It seems to be the strategy of conservatives to embrace those issues...but never personally be subjected to them
it seems to be the latest strategy of republican losers to babble incoherently like you instead od admitting they lost big time and are rotting fr om the head down.
It seems to be the strategy of liberals to expose the lies and corruption, to make sure our secular democracy is repaired and strengthened and to destroy the right wing cancer in our culture.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
reality

Dallas, TX

#11 Sunday Nov 18
NICK wrote:
Funnily, the press would never get away with this statement in the US...

"labour rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and queer workers"

I wonder what they mean by "queer"...aren't they all queer?
I wonder too but get afraid to ask or try to understand because then you have some sort of phobia attached to ya.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#12 Sunday Nov 18
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder too but get afraid to ask or try to understand because then you have some sort of phobia attached to ya.
Only in little minds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 Sunday Nov 18
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

it seems to be the latest strategy of republican losers to babble incoherently like you instead od admitting they lost big time and are rotting fr om the head down.
It seems to be the strategy of liberals to expose the lies and corruption, to make sure our secular democracy is repaired and strengthened and to destroy the right wing cancer in our culture.
Ye Gads! What wash of hogs!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#14 Sunday Nov 18
whiney beech wrote:
<quoted text>

Ye Gads! What wash of hogs!
I am covinced that every Trumpite knows it's the end of their fascist fantasy but who caresb if they don't WE do

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 Sunday Nov 18
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

Fanatic,no? Nice,calling half the country "right wing cancer".
That would be akin to calling people such as yourself," left wing lunatics".
I wouldn't do that... ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Sunday Nov 18
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

I am covinced that every Trumpite knows it's the end of their fascist fantasy but who caresb if they don't WE do
Yes,how true! Our fascist fantasy is gone.....replaced by YOUR FASCIST FANTASY....The New Liberal Fascist Party....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#17 Sunday Nov 18
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanatic,no? Nice,calling half the country "right wing cancer".
That would be akin to calling people such as yourself," left wing lunatics".
I wouldn't do that... ;)
What makes you think half the country support your crapology? At best you may have 30% and declining so go tell your lies among yourselves

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#18 Sunday Nov 18
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes,how true! Our fascist fantasy is gone.....replaced by YOUR FASCIST FANTASY....The New Liberal Fascist Party....
you highlight your own ignorance by your idiotic use of the term 'fascist'...go research what fascism actually is then look in the mirror ans see what it looks like

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#21 Monday Nov 19
Impeach the Creep wrote:
<quoted text>

Be honest, Cupcake.

Thatís not even close to the worst thing your mom has ever said about you.
I see sock that you are judging you own post as usual.........childish, but normal for you tweens.

Location hidden

#22 Monday Nov 19
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes you think half the country support your crapology? At best you may have 30% and declining so go tell your lies among yourselves
Wow, 30% of the country elected Trump. What a hoot. You poor misbegotten clowns need remedial training..........back to kindergarten.
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#23 Monday Nov 19
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you need a witch to burn?

The Democrats won a minor amount of Congress in the tradition of any first mid-term of a newly elected president. The Senate, which approves judges, is more Republican now than two weeks ago. I don't have a problem with impeachments. Trump should have shown the public his tax records already and the lack of any real evidence will cost liberals credibility.

See? That is how one writes lucid arguments.

Is the gay posse back in town? I know how Topix gushes for the gay posse. They can go on calling people names for all time, while others get censored for any conservative view that challenges social engineering plans.

Go on then...Nothing explains the true vigilante better than the true vigilante.
won a minor amount of Congress?
that proves you're an idiot

Location hidden

#24 Monday Nov 19
The Piper wrote:
<quoted text>

You can count on your toes if it will help you understand that your small achievement for midterms did little to change the balance of power. You will continue to fail because you have no plan, no platform and no major candidate. I sure hope you let Hillary talk you into her running again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Piper

Manassas, VA

#25 Monday Nov 19
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow, 30% of the country elected Trump. What a hoot. You poor misbegotten clowns need remedial training..........back to kindergarten.
thhe 30% refers to his deplorable base not those he conned into voting in 2016, they dumped him in 2018

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Doug Lamborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2018 primaries: Voters have their say in Colora... Jun '18 tomin cali 1
News Williams Firing, Soros Donation Spark Calls to ... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Niece of Soros 3
News Democrats nominate first two transgender candid... (Jun '16) Jul '16 demdemz 9
News Feds Eye Colorado for Gitmo Transfers (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Rep. Lamborn decried for urging generals to quit (Sep '14) Oct '14 Mykro 21
News Congress shows off World Cup fever on Twitter (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gary 4
News GOP constituents also depend on jobless aid (Jan '14) Jan '14 Go Blue Forever 14