Ethics charges against Maxine Waters ...

Ethics charges against Maxine Waters add to Democrats' woes

There are 26 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Aug 3, 2010, titled Ethics charges against Maxine Waters add to Democrats' woes. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

Rep. Maxine Waters of California is the second Democrat in two weeks to face a trial over alleged ethics violations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Politically Incorrect

Redmond, WA

#1 Aug 3, 2010
"Ethics charges against Maxine Waters..."

LMAO
This woman is an insult to every black woman with an IQ over 50!
Supremacist Fox

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2010
Politically Incorrect wrote:
LMAO
I can see the pattern narrative: Not Cheney; Not Big-Business; Not Fox News

. "Liberals are Crooks, don't trust them"

See:

1. ACORN -> bad
2. Obama -> bad
3. Healthcare Reform -> bad
4. NAACP -> bad
5. Black Leaders -> bad
6. Blacks/Mexicans/Arabs -> bad

Bush/Cheney -> good

Supremacist Fox

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 3, 2010
I can see the narrative's pattern: Not Cheney; Not Big-Business; Not Fox News

See:

1. ACORN -> bad
2. Obama -> bad
4. NAACP -> bad
5. Black Leaders -> bad

Bush/Cheney -> good
mad

Glendale, CA

#4 Aug 3, 2010
It's about time. No matter what party.
In all the time Waters have been in office nothing but bias words have come from her big mouth. She was voted in to represent ALL the people not just a certain group. Did she look at the oath of office she took or just mouth the words to fool people.
True, some people thinks she is great but REALLY look at what she has done and said over the years. Does that sound or act like a person that represents ALL the people??
Not in my book.
I have family that are from different races and nationalities. So don't even think I'm raceist. I have direct family from all religions and colors.
So put that in your bongs and puff away.
Yeah Man

Hayward, CA

#5 Aug 3, 2010
Waters and Rangel are both crooks. It was so stupid of Rev Jackson to come on TV and support Rangel. These guys bitch about the good ol boys network of which doesnt even exsist except to the one they belong to. These guys are doing the GOP a huge favor by revealing their true color and I wouldnt be surprised to see more of them soon. Stupid.
Swamp Dwellers Union 2010

AOL

#8 Aug 3, 2010
Supremacist Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see the pattern narrative: Not Cheney; Not Big-Business; Not Fox News
See:
1. ACORN -> bad
2. Obama -> bad
4. NAACP -> bad
5. Black Leaders -> bad
Bush/Cheney -> good
You still tryin' to pick up those swamp dwellers t-urds by the clean end ?

Good luck with that !
Patriotic Democrat

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2010
The media just roared with laughter when Waters reminded them that she was ONLY a Calif. Democrat and that the Calif. version of Democratic voters had not ethics, standards, or values whatsoever.
Supremacist Fox

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 3, 2010
chunti wrote:
"supremacist" when is the race card coming out? Thats usually the first thing a black plays when accussed of a crime, "this is nothing but a racist move towards me, I've done nothing wrong" The race card is now the first thing the illegal Latinos and there illegal Latino supporters say, "they are racist"
Double Standard: can't you see it?

Look:
1. According to materials distributed by Boehner's camp and obtained by POLITICO, lobbyists and other major donors across the country who give the maximum or help raise $100,000 will get meetings with Boehner
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/...

2. Mitch McConnell, GOP Senate Leader: Did exact same as Congressman Rangel.

. Contributors to 'The McConnell Center" include Toyota, which gave $833,000 to the Kentucky senator among; RJ Reynolds and Phillip Morris, which gave $150,000 and $450,000, respectively, and which know they can count on him as a staunch backer of tobacco interests; and Yum Inc., the huge KFC/Pizza Hut/Taco Bell franchiser,.....
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/joe_conason...
Watch this youtube video: "DNC hits Vitter, Ensign, McConnell on ethics"
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0310/D... #

. In NY, Mayor Giuliani, who's White, used Police Officers as Chauffeurs to pick-up his girlfriend while he was still married. Media and Politicians did not think it was problem.

. In NY, Mayor David Dikins, who's Black, was vilified by the same racist Media over the purchase of an expensive bed.

Selective Persecution is the issue, here.
Patriotic Democrat

United States

#11 Aug 3, 2010
Supremacist Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Standard: can't you see it?
Look:
1. According to materials distributed by Boehner's camp and obtained by POLITICO, lobbyists and other major donors across the country who give the maximum or help raise $100,000 will get meetings with Boehner
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/...
2. Mitch McConnell, GOP Senate Leader: Did exact same as Congressman Rangel.
. Contributors to 'The McConnell Center" include Toyota, which gave $833,000 to the Kentucky senator among; RJ Reynolds and Phillip Morris, which gave $150,000 and $450,000, respectively, and which know they can count on him as a staunch backer of tobacco interests; and Yum Inc., the huge KFC/Pizza Hut/Taco Bell franchiser,.....
Watch this youtube video: "DNC hits Vitter, Ensign, McConnell on ethics"
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0310/D... #
. In NY, Mayor Giuliani, who's White, used Police Officers as Chauffeurs to pick-up his girlfriend while he was still married. Media and Politicians did not think it was problem.
. In NY, Mayor David Dikins, who's Black, was vilified by the same racist Media over the purchase of an expensive bed.
Selective Persecution is the issue, here.
Don't worry about Maxine. She is plenty good enough for the zombies who still support diabolical, publicly anti citizen mobsters who pretend to be Democrats at election time in our State. There are sadists and masochists a plenty to re-elect her no matter how vile and dishonor her actions.
Corrupt-O-Crats

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#12 Aug 3, 2010
Supremacist Fox wrote:
I can see the narrative's pattern: Not Cheney; Not Big-Business; Not Fox News
See:
1. ACORN -> bad
2. Obama -> bad
4. NAACP -> bad
5. Black Leaders -> bad
Bush/Cheney -> good
Nice attempt at a spin, but no dice. The atricle is about Maxine "race baiter" Waters and her crooked dealings and the best you can do is is bring up bad on the other side, and that is somehow supposed to make her crooked dealing seem not so bad ???

Good lord ...
Oscar S

United States

#13 Aug 4, 2010
Even Barney Frank advised maxine NOT to so publicly use her influence to enrich her husband.

She just laughed and said she was above the law and ONLY represented fools and imbecilies who didn't even pay attention. She ONLY represents what passes for Democrats in what remains of California. Pitiful out comes are all the Calif. variety of Democratic voters think their families deserve.
Supremacist Fox

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 4, 2010
Corrupt-O-Crats wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at a spin, but no dice. The atricle is about Maxine "race baiter" Waters and her crooked dealings and the best you can do is is bring up bad on the other side, and that is somehow supposed to make her crooked dealing seem not so bad ???
Good lord ...
Selective Persecution, that's right!

. Lots of people do burn traffic red-lights and drive at speed over the speed-limit.

. Black Leaders and Minorities have authority figures watching every move they make (targeted).

. How well would you do if you had a cop following you every time you'd get behind the wheels?

. The Arizona new law is an attempt by supremacists to legally do to Hispanics what we've been allowing our cops to do to Blacks everywhere in America!

Selective Persecution; like Hitler did to Jews!
Sanity Now

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2010
Supremacist Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
. Lots of people do burn traffic red-lights and drive at speed over the speed-limit.
. Black Leaders and Minorities have authority figures watching every move they make (targeted).
. How well would you do if you had a cop following you every time you'd get behind the wheels?
. The Arizona new law is an attempt by supremacists to legally do to Hispanics what we've been allowing our cops to do to Blacks everywhere in America!
Your views indicate that you Hate your fellow citizens. I am so sorry that those who influenced you to come to this sad point failed you so miserably as a child. The drug companies best find an antedote for "progressive" thought before it reaches epidemic proportion and kills this Country.
Taxpayer

Clearlake, CA

#17 Aug 4, 2010
Oscar S wrote:
Even Barney Frank advised maxine NOT to so publicly use her influence to enrich her husband.
She just laughed and said she was above the law and ONLY represented fools and imbecilies who didn't even pay attention. She ONLY represents what passes for Democrats in what remains of California. Pitiful out comes are all the Calif. variety of Democratic voters think their families deserve.
Maxine, and most of the Dems can see the writing on the wall. November will be the end of many of them. The selfish grabbing of anything that they can get has begun. We ain't seen nothing yet.
Oscar S

United States

#18 Aug 4, 2010
Maxine is safe. She knows that her constituents can't even spell ETHICS let alone define it. Like most Calif. Democratic politicians, She wouldn't be in Congress if the voters understood the consequences of trusting such a person to represent their families.
Supremacist Fox

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Aug 4, 2010
Oscar S wrote:
Maxine is safe. She knows that her constituents can't even spell ETHICS let alone define it. Like most Calif. Democratic politicians, She wouldn't be in Congress if the voters understood the consequences of trusting such a person to represent their families.
Ms. Sherrod's dad trusted our Non-Black Leaders; he was murdered, and his family was later terrorized just because they were Blacks.

. I think by condoning segregation and lynching we gave Blacks reasons not to trust White Leaders!

. Let them have "marginal" Leaders they can trust, not Leaders like Giuliani who allow racist and evil cops to butcher Blacks.
Joe Nelson

United States

#20 Aug 4, 2010
Supremacist Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Sherrod's dad trusted our Non-Black Leaders; he was murdered, and his family was later terrorized just because they were Blacks.
. I think by condoning segregation and lynching we gave Blacks reasons not to trust White Leaders!
. Let them have "marginal" Leaders they can trust, not Leaders like Giuliani who allow racist and evil cops to butcher Blacks.
I understand. Whites know that after the State Dems sanctioned the Murder of the Bologna Family in San Fran by a Convicted Illegal Alien Gangster who the Left kept releasing that we can't trust Any of what passes for Democratic these days in today's badly fractured California.
Corrupt-O-Crats

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#21 Aug 4, 2010
Supremacist Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to comment on the article ??? It's about Maxine Waters and her crooked dealings. Does it bother you that Waters got busted ??? Why would you want to protect her ??? If I were a democrat I'd want her gone ASAP, just like the rest of the corrupt politicians on both sides of the fence ...
Susan Wallace

United States

#22 Aug 5, 2010
Corrupt-O-Crats wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to comment on the article ??? It's about Maxine Waters and her crooked dealings. Does it bother you that Waters got busted ??? Why would you want to protect her ??? If I were a democrat I'd want her gone ASAP, just like the rest of the corrupt politicians on both sides of the fence ...
Supremeist Fox is probably either a greedy union member, a welfare leech, or an illegal alien. They are the only ones who still support Waters and her ilk in Obama's Washington.
Big Daryle

Lakewood, OH

#23 Aug 5, 2010
Politically Incorrect wrote:
LMAO
How come it seems NO black politician can do things cleanly and without corruption????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Donna Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats Rethink Social Security Strategy Apr '15 Le Duped 34
News Former prosecutor Ivey announces run to replace... Mar '15 Le Jimbo 1
News Obama `Effective Messenger, Period:' DNC Chair (Jul '14) Jul '14 wild child 1
News Gay rights, civil rights causes converge even i... (Aug '13) Sep '13 snyper 37
News Protection of Apollo moon landing sites creates... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Sol 4
News Sunday Talk Preview: Assange, NSA, Gay Marriage (Jun '13) Jul '13 Lamer 5
News In campaign, a battle over owning America's story (Sep '12) Sep '12 Eighthman 8
More from around the web