Friends Like the These. . .

Friends Like the These. . .

There are 4 comments on the National Review story from Dec 10, 2010, titled Friends Like the These. . .. In it, National Review reports that:

The Congressional Black Caucus will not support President Obama's tax deal. At a press conference this morning, Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Review.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 11, 2010
Congressional Black Caucus? You people are PATHETIC.
AmberDru

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 11, 2010
Don't support it!

The job killing dream act is not suppose to come to a vote if the tax bill isn't passed!

Yes!
Joe Biden

Ashley, OH

#4 Dec 11, 2010
I'm still trying to figure out what this headline is supposed to mean. "Friends Like the These..."??? WTF? I don't get what it has to do with the Congressional Black Congress though...
AmberDru

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 11, 2010
Joe Biden wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out what this headline is supposed to mean. "Friends Like the These..."??? WTF? I don't get what it has to do with the Congressional Black Congress though...
Blacks not supporting blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donna Christensen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Healthcare reform important to Blacks (Jun '09) Mar '12 WowTheBoogieDown 6
News Elected Officials Attempt Living On Food Stamps (Nov '11) Nov '11 anneutral 1
News V.I. loses educator and storyteller Delta Dorsc... (Feb '11) Feb '11 micheal miller 1
News Congress starts hearings on Puerto Rico's status (Mar '07) Sep '09 NOT REALLY 296
News CBC pushes progressive care (Aug '09) Aug '09 Sojourner 21
News Democratic lawmakers under investigation (Jun '09) Jun '09 Old Cynic 1
News Court Clerk Found Dead (Oct '08) Oct '08 Brenda 1
More from around the web