Palin will be a great Vice President

Palin will be a great Vice President

There are 3 comments on the Anchorage Press story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Palin will be a great Vice President. In it, Anchorage Press reports that:

Sarah's leadership is founded in character, honor and ethics. Sarah's character has been molded by her family, her faith and her life experience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Anchorage Press.

“McCain/Palin 2008”

Since: Sep 08

Soldotna, Alaska

#1 Sep 4, 2008
I was one of those "swing" voters whose mind was not made up. I was waiting for something amazing to happen. That happened the moment John McCain chose Sarah Palin as his running mate. As a life long Alaskan myself, I did not vote for Ms. Palin as governor but was quickly swayed after she won the election, put the governor's jet on eBay and start cleaning house. She's been an asset to Alaska and regardless of all the garbage and untruths posted online since the announcement, she's going to be one hell of a VP.
Steven

Mission, KS

#2 Sep 5, 2008
Laideee... Palin doesn't even know what a VP does, remember? She is clueless. Yep, she can read a speech someone else wrote for her. Now polls say 87% Alaskans believe she is lying about Troopergate. She is a disgrace. She is not ready for prime time. No wonder they have kept her away from the media. Appears her role model for VP is Dickless Cheney. This is a scary thought.
Andrea

Santa Rosa, CA

#3 Sep 11, 2008
A woman who sold her body for a cheeper college tuition?

A woman who believes the world is 8,000 years old?

A woman who believes gays are sinners?

A woman who believes that stem research is sin?

A woman who lies in order to be on top?

What kind of country do we want?

A country of liers and decievers?
A country of corrupts?

Good lets go for republicans once again...

let's have our daughter lose their women's rights to choose.

Let's have our children be drafted to war.

Let's go back to the middle ages with cain and palin.

If just voting for a woman is what matters, it shows how little we care for the truth and for our American fellow soldiers who have died in Iraq.

We deserve to be abused and lied and exploited when we vote a woman just because she has a vulva.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska is Now Purple Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Alaska provisions survive House vote in key def... (May '16) May '16 Jaimie 6
News Republican fear-mongering over Syrian refugees ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 positronium 31
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Interior Department Curbs Future Arctic Offshor... (Oct '15) Oct '15 WeTheSheeple 1
News Obama to wage climate fight at Alaskan frontline (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 20
News Ex-Gov. Fortuno: After Default, Puerto Rican St... (Aug '15) Aug '15 GodSmacked 23
More from around the web