Lee County I-75 connector advances

Lee County I-75 connector advances

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 16, 2007, titled Lee County I-75 connector advances. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

FORT MYERS Lee County leaders voted Friday to proceed with a study of an Interstate 75 interchange project that would be funded by a controversial $10 million congressional earmark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Crooks

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jun 16, 2007
These MPO guys must be really something.They really don't care about how this looks and it certainly doesn't pass the smell test.Somebody call a cop.
CocoNUTS

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2007
What is wrong with these elected people?

Since ONLY Coconut Road was speciified and the land owned by the developer is along Coconut Road this is problem.

Donates $$ to the guy's campaign and then the developer gets a road SPECIFICALLY designated for the project.

Are all the members of MPO corrupt?

Who nominated these losers to be on the board? If they're your people...how about questioning your apointee?
Loxahatchee Living

AOL

#3 Jun 16, 2007
Young=SCUM
Abramoff=SCUM
MPO=SCUM
Lee County officials wake the hell up. That road is to benefit one person and one person only - a DEVELOPER.
Carl Hiaason had it right - only in Florida do elected officials continually rape the public, and usually with a smile on their faces.
In Florida there is no shame.

Hey MPO tell Young to take his $10M and stick it where the Florida sun don't shine.
angel

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2007
invest 40,000.00 get a 10,000,000.00 dollars in return...its called graft and pandering

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska is Now Purple Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Alaska provisions survive House vote in key def... (May '16) May '16 Jaimie 6
News Republican fear-mongering over Syrian refugees ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 positronium 31
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Interior Department Curbs Future Arctic Offshor... (Oct '15) Oct '15 WeTheSheeple 1
News Obama to wage climate fight at Alaskan frontline (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 20
News Ex-Gov. Fortuno: After Default, Puerto Rican St... (Aug '15) Aug '15 GodSmacked 23
More from around the web