Native Corporations no-bid contracts continue for now - KTVA

Full story: KTVA Anchorage

The U.S. senator who has been examining federal contracting preferences for Alaska Native corporations has decided to hold off on an amendment that would have opened the firms up to more competition for large Defense Department contracts.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2009
mikey372002

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

As and alaskan native, shady deals are made even by native corporations, willnot hurt to have congress look into these deals and contracts that they get.And the greed of these CEO native corporations shows, look at all the elderly who live in rural alaska , they struggle daily with high cost of items and living, but do you see these big coporations helping, Heck No, they want to make sure they get a big bonus and line their pockets, Its called Greed and you know which ones are into that. Shame on you for treating your own people like second class , Shame on you for no lending a helping hand to elderly from around your region, SHAME ON YOU ALL BIG AND MIGHTY WORTHLESS IN OUR EYES , SUCH SHAME.
Curious American

Homer, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

What's the difference between No-Bid and Sole-Source contracts? Haliburton, Cheny and the middle easterners or the Naive Americans. Am I the only one who sees the elephant here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••