House votes to direct $250 million fo...

House votes to direct $250 million for rebuilding Minn. bridge

There are 3 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Aug 3, 2007, titled House votes to direct $250 million for rebuilding Minn. bridge. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Congress is poised to pay to replace the bridge that collapsed Wednesday in Minneapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

bridges

AOL

#1 Aug 3, 2007
why is it the concern of the usa tax payers to pay to replace a bridge within a state. dot is a state run org for the state and funds for said program on a state level. when the skyway in florida fell the state took care of it so why is it the national concern to rebuild a bridge in minn.?
juanita

Imperial, MO

#2 Aug 3, 2007
it you longer to vote to see what you would do for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Why?
Rainer R Karls

Tampa, FL

#3 Aug 4, 2007
I hear that there is not money to fix US bridges. But i see we have enough resourses to pay the country of Iraq. When is this country ever going to learn, that the US comes first. We spend billions on sending soldier over to Iraq, rebuild their homes and bridges, and we have millions of Americans in poverty. Hitler used the same slogan "Our country must be defended by our enemies". Bring the soldiers home and protect this country. Keep unwanted people out of this country, do not issue passports like toilet paper. Keep the foreign trash out. Put your concern where it is needed the most at HOME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican fear-mongering over Syrian refugees ... Nov '15 positronium 31
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Interior Department Curbs Future Arctic Offshor... Oct '15 WeTheSheeple 1
News Obama to wage climate fight at Alaskan frontline Aug '15 Le Jimbo 20
News Ex-Gov. Fortuno: After Default, Puerto Rican St... (Aug '15) Aug '15 GodSmacked 23
News Offshore drilling plan in Alaska may restrict p... (Jan '15) Jan '15 TeaBagging for Am... 6
News Obama's Alaska move triggers fight (Jan '15) Jan '15 Captain Yesterday 9
More from around the web