Mexican slur has long history in poli...

Mexican slur has long history in politics

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Mexican slur has long history in politics. In it, USA Today reports that:

The slur Rep. Don Young used to refer to migrant farm workers Thursday is one that has tripped up politicians and officials from both parties for decades, a search of newspaper archives reveals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

just me

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Moehow,so what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska is Now Purple Oct 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Alaska provisions survive House vote in key def... May '16 Jaimie 6
News Republican fear-mongering over Syrian refugees ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 positronium 31
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Interior Department Curbs Future Arctic Offshor... (Oct '15) Oct '15 WeTheSheeple 1
News Obama to wage climate fight at Alaskan frontline (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 20
News Ex-Gov. Fortuno: After Default, Puerto Rican St... (Aug '15) Aug '15 GodSmacked 23
More from around the web