Alaskans fired up over N. Korea's missiles

Jun 6, 2009 Full story: www.msnbc.msn.com 139
Alaskans are getting fired up over the prospect that North Korea is getting ready to test a long-range missile that could reach strategic targets in their home state. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: May 08

United States

#123 Jun 11, 2009
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Ask him to give you his definition of GOOD RAPE and BAD RAPE. On another thread, this nut thinks that imprisoning someone for life who had sex with a 14 year old (and was ALREADY convicted prior for sex with kids) is "UNFAIR" and "too expensive". I'd fork out my own money to castrate and lobotomize him and his kind.
I like your style :)
Nick College Student

Monmouth, OR

#124 Jun 11, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to ask for your money back as you've yet to state a single argument against my claims and have yet to issue anything that isn't "Korean bashing propaganda"
LMAO- go re-read my posts
Nick College Student

Monmouth, OR

#125 Jun 11, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
So how's it feel to be unemployed disrespecting someone who's served our country and leaching off the american welfare system?
LMAO- Again, I am a full time student and just so happen to be working 20+ hours a week. Compaired to the 5 seasons I put in Alaska ("fishin' pays tuition!"), the work is easy...keep taking hacks though, like I said, I could use some laughs.
Nick College Student

Monmouth, OR

#126 Jun 11, 2009
Richard S wrote:
<quoted text>
Political Science degree? LOL ... that will get you far. NOT. Hey, maybe you be Sarah Palin's foreign policy advisor.
Tell me, can you see Russia from your house?
First, you are off topic. Secondly, there are so many options with a poly. sci. degree. Apparently you don't know what you're talking about. Have a good day.
Richard S

Astoria, NY

#127 Jun 11, 2009
Nick College Student wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you are off topic. Secondly, there are so many options with a poly. sci. degree. Apparently you don't know what you're talking about. Have a good day.
And you're off your rocker. Now, go over to the childrens topix and let the adults converse.

Since: Mar 08

Bronx, NY

#128 Jun 11, 2009
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Ask him to give you his definition of GOOD RAPE and BAD RAPE. On another thread, this nut thinks that imprisoning someone for life who had sex with a 14 year old (and was ALREADY convicted prior for sex with kids) is "UNFAIR" and "too expensive". I'd fork out my own money to castrate and lobotomize him and his kind.
I'm glad your stalking me now, instead of crying about reporting me to topix moderators.
You forgot to mention that I also believe castration for rapists, and rehabilitation, rather than waste our money shutting them away from society. Also that I believe 10-15 years is justifiable as it'll give them some motivation to rehabilitate as opposed to life which leaves them no hope and a drain on our system. Also you forget to mention that our society is biased on abuse based on sex. Males and females are treated differently. Then again you fail on so many levels and can only attack me by taking me out of context.

Bronx, NY

#129 Jun 11, 2009
x0x0x wrote:
Also violent rape and non-violent rape were never considered GOOD or BAD to me you stupid F***

Bronx, NY

#130 Jun 11, 2009
<quoted text>
Pot calling the pot a pot you've been off topic since you first posted here.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#131 Jun 11, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad your stalking me now, instead of crying about reporting me to topix moderators.
You forgot to mention that I also believe castration for rapists, and rehabilitation, rather than waste our money shutting them away from society. Also that I believe 10-15 years is justifiable as it'll give them some motivation to rehabilitate as opposed to life which leaves them no hope and a drain on our system. Also you forget to mention that our society is biased on abuse based on sex. Males and females are treated differently. Then again you fail on so many levels and can only attack me by taking me out of context.
Stalking? bahahhaa. Well, then you should report me I guess.

You said the sex between the 14 year old and the pedophile was "not violent and not as traumatic" therefore we shouldn't give him life in prison because it's too costly and he wasn't VIOLENT.

All rape is violent. Period.
You have no argument and stop with the back peddling. You have serious issues and are embarrassing yourself at this point.
Nick College Student

Monmouth, OR

#132 Jun 11, 2009
Richard S wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're off your rocker. Now, go over to the childrens topix and let the adults converse.
-kinda funny, except I am 25.

Bronx, NY

#133 Jun 11, 2009
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Stalking? bahahhaa. Well, then you should report me I guess.
You said the sex between the 14 year old and the pedophile was "not violent and not as traumatic" therefore we shouldn't give him life in prison because it's too costly and he wasn't VIOLENT.
You have no argument and stop with the back peddling. You have serious issues and are embarrassing yourself at this point.
Yes based on the article it wasn't he moved to madison county and developed a relationship, the article also stated that he had sex when her parents went out, and that the girl eventually broke up with him. No evidence of violence was stated EVER. Statutory rape can be considered non violent if force is not used. Coercion on the other hand can be charged against them.

"Violent offenses include attempted rape and sexual assault, while nonviolent offenses including fondling, statutory rape and prostitution." from article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19143411/
Drink The Hive

Orlando, FL

#134 Jun 11, 2009
LOL,That Ugly Dude From N.Korea Every Time He Is Hungry He Shoot Couple Of Toilet Seats Missile Over Japan & The White House Gets Scare.

At The End We End The Situation Sending 10 Or 20 Ships Full Of Food...Wait 4 A Little While 4 The Next Missile Lunch 4 More Food.

Business As Usual.

Making Any Money?

Bronx, NY

#135 Jun 11, 2009
As for you not stalking your taking one thread and posting it on Alaskans fired up over N.Korea Missiles WTF??! It might be more relative to post this in N.Korean trafficking article, or even the article on women who has sex with underage boy, or any other article. Your ignorance is astounding.
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Stalking? bahahhaa. Well, then you should report me I guess.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#136 Jun 11, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
As for you not stalking your taking one thread and posting it on Alaskans fired up over N.Korea Missiles WTF??! It might be more relative to post this in N.Korean trafficking article, or even the article on women who has sex with underage boy, or any other article. Your ignorance is astounding.
<quoted text>
Yes, because topix isn't like a telephone game. People ALWAYS stay on topic and never stray for the original subject matter.

What's wrong? Don't want people to know you support pedophilia as long as it's "gentle and non-violent" because that kind of rape isn't as bad? You words, not mine, zippy.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#137 Jun 11, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot calling the pot a pot you've been off topic since you first posted here.
When did you become the 'off topic police' anyway? What's wrong? Run out of relevant things to say?

Bronx, NY

#138 Jun 11, 2009
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>When did you become the 'off topic police' anyway? What's wrong? Run out of relevant things to say?
no i was having cake, bro's bday. Now I gotta do the dishes.

Since: Jun 09

Tujunga, CA

#139 Jun 11, 2009
Are people actually digging on Alaska for their concern over N.Korea, Kim Il is by no means a sane, rational, or stable person, even if Alaska isn't high priority, having the barrel of the gun aimed at you by a toddler, should make you a little jumpy.
Nick College Student

Monmouth, OR

#140 Jun 12, 2009
Drink The Hive wrote:
LOL,That Ugly Dude From N.Korea Every Time He Is Hungry He Shoot Couple Of Toilet Seats Missile Over Japan & The White House Gets Scare.
At The End We End The Situation Sending 10 Or 20 Ships Full Of Food...Wait 4 A Little While 4 The Next Missile Lunch 4 More Food.
Business As Usual.
Making Any Money?
-this is too funny.
Drink The Hive

Orlando, FL

#141 Jun 12, 2009
<quoted text>
-this is too funny.
Save Your Money,Don't Get 2 Overload Educated,I Got Couple Of Fancy Degree They Make Me 2 Cynical.

What Is Your Mayor?

Making Any Money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five people have won election to Congress, desp... Oct '14 Le Jimbo 5
Alaska becomes crucial frontier for Senate Demo... Aug '14 bottlecap 1
Sullivan beats tea party in Alaska GOP Senate race Aug '14 Swedenforever 5
Iowa deals with August flood ... of GOP candidates Aug '14 Le Jimbo 5
In historic vote, House backs medical marijuana (May '14) Jun '14 Cordwainer Trout 6
Parnell to announce future plans in Fairbanks (May '13) May '13 laiens 1
New bill would ease federal, state marijuana co... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mykro 2
More from around the web