Alaskans fired up over N. Korea's mis...

Alaskans fired up over N. Korea's missiles

There are 139 comments on the www.msnbc.msn.com story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Alaskans fired up over N. Korea's missiles. In it, www.msnbc.msn.com reports that:

Alaskans are getting fired up over the prospect that North Korea is getting ready to test a long-range missile that could reach strategic targets in their home state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.msnbc.msn.com.

Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#102 Jun 8, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you can't understand a nation, doesn't justify stating the obvious (they are communist) give credit to your lack of understanding. Their foreign policy is simple, they almost had a united korean penninsula, now they believe they can have a bargaining chip with nuclear arms. If anything N.K would want to deter the usa rather than engage us in a failing war. Unfortunately for them they will never be able to do so as we have much vested interest in that region ie. Japan and S.Korea as well as relations with china. That is what makes this a volatile situation or else we would have been invaded their arses. Also unlike iraq(oil) afghanistan(poppy plants) what would we gain from N.Korea to help offset the cost of the war.
Let me also add we have battleships/destroyers off the coast of N.Korea at this very moment and have constantly harassed N.Korean ships. If N.K was to attack america they'd have to get through our existing military in that area.
LMFAO-I am about to graduate with a political science degree and a minor in communications. I understand N.Korea very well, thank you. Keep talking though, I have been working so hard recently I deserve some good laughs.

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

#103 Jun 8, 2009
Nick College Student wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO-I am about to graduate with a political science degree and a minor in communications. I understand N.Korea very well, thank you. Keep talking though, I have been working so hard recently I deserve some good laughs.
Golly Nick, with your understanding of world affairs, your finely honed writing and communication skills and your degrees I think if you work really really hard you might make manager of the Blockbuster store someday. Way to go Dr Einstein!
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#104 Jun 9, 2009
Skunk River Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Golly Nick, with your understanding of world affairs, your finely honed writing and communication skills and your degrees I think if you work really really hard you might make manager of the Blockbuster store someday. Way to go Dr Einstein!
LMAO- I already have a few things lined up. Feel free to join those of us who contribute to society whenever you can gather the courage to leave your moms basement!
jo jo

Anchorage, AK

#105 Jun 9, 2009
Hardcore is hard headed and stupid. The US navy does not have any more "battleships". If libs would watch the military channel instead of re-runs of Mr.Rodgers, they might one day come out of OZ and face reality of what the world is about!!!
TRUTH REPORT

Anchorage, AK

#106 Jun 9, 2009
Gov. Palin will handle them if Obama is too busy in Paris......"did that come out right"?
rpg

Nashville, TN

#107 Jun 9, 2009
Let them launch their nukes on this misandric and gender biased nation.
MomGrandma

Trenton, NJ

#108 Jun 9, 2009
Skunk River Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, let's see, who else was a political science major with no practical application.

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

#109 Jun 9, 2009
<quoted text>
LMAO- I already have a few things lined up. Feel free to join those of us who contribute to society whenever you can gather the courage to leave your moms basement!
Kid, I had already fought in a war and earned my first university degree before you were born. Don't try try to snow me. I've read your posts. You couldn't find your ass with both hands, a GPS and your mommy's help. I spent some time working as a therapist and I have an uncanny ability to spot winners and losers. You are the latter boy.
Nick College Student

Independence, OR

#110 Jun 9, 2009
Skunk River Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Kid, I had already fought in a war and earned my first university degree before you were born. Don't try try to snow me. I've read your posts. You couldn't find your ass with both hands, a GPS and your mommy's help. I spent some time working as a therapist and I have an uncanny ability to spot winners and losers. You are the latter boy.
-you clearly have no idea about me, and thus, what you say. Way to be tough over the internet! Many people have been in many wars...that makes them no more significant than the next man who contributes his. Stop humping my leg. Oh, and not all college students are fresh out of high-school with mommy and daddy paying tuition...thought you could spot winners and losers. You have no idea what I have done and what I plan to do with my life. You spent time working as a therapist, yet it sounds like you need the help.

“Stress Test”

Since: Mar 09

St. Louis

#112 Jun 9, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>Well considering you didn't read the post that I "REPLIED" to ...talk about ignorance. See what you want to see kthnx
I wasn't referring to your statement, I was referring to the statement you replied to from another person.

Since: Mar 08

Shrub Oak, NY

#113 Jun 9, 2009
MomGrandma wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, shucks, you DO care! You commented twice on my one itty-bitty comment. I only come back with sarcasm if someone leads with it. Perhaps we will agree on another topic, but for this one…’ Neither spare nor dispose’ shhh, secret LOL
lol i must have forgotten that I commented it the first time :P
I do that sometimes when it's 3am and i just want one more comment before I go to bed to dream about momgrandma.

Shrub Oak, NY

#114 Jun 9, 2009
rpg wrote:
Let them launch their nukes on this misandric and gender biased nation.
let them waste their bargaining chip as they'll never reach american soil since our cruise ships protect the pacific our anti surface to surface missiles are already on alert and our army bases are ready at any given moment to invade. Our spy places constantly monitor them our satellites update every movement they make ect ect. they don't stand a chance.

Shrub Oak, NY

#115 Jun 9, 2009
jo jo wrote:
Hardcore is hard headed and stupid. The US navy does not have any more "battleships". If libs would watch the military channel instead of re-runs of Mr.Rodgers, they might one day come out of OZ and face reality of what the world is about!!!
Right jojo the usa navy does not have any ships to guard us. Nope no anti missile ships nothing we just have fishing boats in the area
oh wait what about anti missile ships deployed from our S.Korean bases? http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUS...
Also we do have us navy off the east coast of N.Korea ready at any time for a pre-emtive strike against N.K.

Shrub Oak, NY

#116 Jun 9, 2009
<quoted text>
You might want to ask for your money back as you've yet to state a single argument against my claims and have yet to issue anything that isn't "Korean bashing propaganda"

Shrub Oak, NY

#117 Jun 9, 2009
<quoted text>
LMAO- I already have a few things lined up.
So how's it feel to be unemployed disrespecting someone who's served our country and leaching off the american welfare system?
MomGrandma

Trenton, NJ

#118 Jun 9, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>lol i must have forgotten that I commented it the first time :P
I do that sometimes when it's 3am and i just want one more comment before I go to bed to dream about momgrandma.
LOL Touche...hope you had a good night's sleep.
Richard S

United States

#119 Jun 10, 2009
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to ask for your money back as you've yet to state a single argument against my claims and have yet to issue anything that isn't "Korean bashing propaganda"
Political Science degree? LOL ... that will get you far. NOT. Hey, maybe you be Sarah Palin's foreign policy advisor.

Tell me, can you see Russia from your house?

Shrub Oak, NY

#120 Jun 10, 2009
Richard S wrote:
<quoted text>
Political Science degree? LOL ... that will get you far. NOT. Hey, maybe you be Sarah Palin's foreign policy advisor.
I don't have a Political science degree.. what the hell are you talking about?

Shrub Oak, NY

#121 Jun 10, 2009
Richard S wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhh lol Yeah you got the wrong ... post here let me link you:
wrote:
<quoted text>

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#122 Jun 11, 2009
Richard S wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him to give you his definition of GOOD RAPE and BAD RAPE. On another thread, this nut thinks that imprisoning someone for life who had sex with a 14 year old (and was ALREADY convicted prior for sex with kids) is "UNFAIR" and "too expensive". I'd fork out my own money to castrate and lobotomize him and his kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska is Now Purple Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Alaska provisions survive House vote in key def... (May '16) May '16 Jaimie 6
News Republican fear-mongering over Syrian refugees ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 positronium 31
News Alaska Gov. Walker downsizes Washington, D.C., ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sarin Palin 1
News Interior Department Curbs Future Arctic Offshor... (Oct '15) Oct '15 WeTheSheeple 1
News Obama to wage climate fight at Alaskan frontline (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 20
News Ex-Gov. Fortuno: After Default, Puerto Rican St... (Aug '15) Aug '15 GodSmacked 23
More from around the web