Alaskans fired up over N. Korea's missiles

Jun 6, 2009 | Posted by: Iria | Full story: www.msnbc.msn.com

Alaskans are getting fired up over the prospect that North Korea is getting ready to test a long-range missile that could reach strategic targets in their home state.
Comments
1 - 20 of 139 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2009
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
amazed

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

It's time we bombed the shit out of those commie b-
Bstards!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

Wow. This kind of paranoid, mindless stupidity just reinforces America's gratitude that Palin was not put anywhere near a position of national responsibility.
crazy ox3thong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

kim chi bad for Ktongue n Wbrain :-)

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

"Icky Bad! Icky Bad!

"I can see mushroom clouds from my house!"
the_truth_be_tol d2006

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
Wow. This kind of paranoid, mindless stupidity just reinforces America's gratitude that Palin was not put anywhere near a position of national responsibility.
Wow. I couldn't find Palin mentioned even once in the article. Did you even read the article? Too busy getting ready for Gay Pride month?
Liberals have become such insecure douches lately.
If we could only suplly Kim with a rocket that would hit California....that would fix a lot of the country's problems.
Jim Ryan

Lake Wales, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Oh my god, the sky is falling, the sky is falling. You frikken morons deserve your scare tactics. I hope all you morons running this nonsense, have a real heart attack and die.

“Doot de doot”

Since: Oct 07

doot doot da...!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

Alaska should go ahead and secede then they'd be free to exercise their inalienable right to be really really stupid. They could send the two fighters they have over at the National guard. If they can get 'em started.
Sarah and a couple dozen of her wolf hunting pals could just fly on over to Ko-Rea in their helicopters and give that little Kim fella a taste of Alaskan whale snatch or something. Boy howdy.

Since: Mar 08

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

What the hell does N.Korea want from alaska? Even if they were to attack the usa, Alaska would probably be the last place on earth they'd invade. Snow polar bears and only 700,000 people.
eric

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
Yep cause we are all doing so well with this idiot we have in office now right? I knew it wouldnt take more then a few comments before some liberal idiot would talk some shit after voting for the fraud we have in there now.
eric

Monroe, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

Jkjkhardcore wrote:
What the hell does N.Korea want from alaska? Even if they were to attack the usa, Alaska would probably be the last place on earth they'd invade. Snow polar bears and only 700,000 people.
and 20% of the countries oil,except you liberals would never accuse N.Korea of a war of oil would you?

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

eric wrote:
<quoted text>and 20% of the countries oil,except you liberals would never accuse N.Korea of a war of oil would you?
LOL over oil? yeah sure thye'd love to get oil, but I think they'd rather just blow us to smitherenes over trying to get oil in a bunch of snow...
Alaska is pathetic. They're really not half as important as they try to make themselves out to be.

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

eric wrote:
<quoted text>and 20% of the countries oil,except you liberals would never accuse N.Korea of a war of oil would you?
They'd have to be capable of sustaining an invasion into alaska, they'd have to beat our air superiority, they'd have to be able to maintain supply lines from N.K to Alaska without the rest of the usa bombing them to hell. Honestly while thye may have a few nukes, they don't have to military to wage war in such a cold climated environment for a sustained amount of time. Sleep well.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Strategic targets?

Oh, please.

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Mr_Bill wrote:
Strategic targets?
Oh, please.
Their untapped oil buried in the freaking snow. apparently the alaskans saw the North Koreans sporting snow shovels instead of ak-47's and feared invasion.
jo jo

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

Skunk River Joe wrote:
Alaska should go ahead and secede then they'd be free to exercise their inalienable right to be really really stupid. They could send the two fighters they have over at the National guard. If they can get 'em started.
Sarah and a couple dozen of her wolf hunting pals could just fly on over to Ko-Rea in their helicopters and give that little Kim fella a taste of Alaskan whale snatch or something. Boy howdy.
Gay freedom fighter, why do you hate a normal American woman so much. Turned down by girls all your life???
jo jo

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

I think Alaskans are more fired up about an inexperienced community organizer with an affirmative action law degree that can't make a decision without a tele-promptor and dislikes the war machine.

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

jo jo wrote:
I think Alaskans are more fired up about an inexperienced community organizer
well rehearsed koolaid your spinning I guess years of community organization doesn't count as experience.http://www.usnews.c om/usnews/news/articles/070826 /3obama.htm
jo jo wrote:
<quoted nonsense> with an affirmative action law degree
Affirmative action law degree? Lol, his law degree does not promote affirmative action in any way, also his bailing on banks is the same bush did right before he left office, and I can say banks are hardly affirmative action, also socializing health care is not exactly a bad thing considering so many are going bankrupt trying to pay medical bills. Don't you think(i'm giving you some credit here) that our healthcare system needs to be fixed?
Jo Jo wrote:
<quoted bullcrap>that can't make a decision without a tele-promptor
teleprompter's are usually aids for public speaking most of the material written by himself or rewritten by aids, would sitting there staring at the empty space when asked a decision be any more or less efficient?
Jo jo wrote:
<quoted spam> and dislikes the war machine.
Right so how come more troops are being sent into afghanistan. Trust me if there is money any politician will like the war machine.

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

jo jo wrote:
I think Alaskans are more fired up about an inexperienced community organizer with an affirmative action law degree that can't make a decision without a tele-promptor and dislikes the war machine.
Also this is about alaska's insecurities, not our president.

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

eric wrote:
<quoted text>Yep cause we are all doing so well with this idiot we have in office now right? I knew it wouldnt take more then a few comments before some liberal idiot would talk some shit after voting for the fraud we have in there now.
So tell me how exactly would palin do comparitively to joe biden, well I guess we'll never know now will we :)
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

the_truth_be_told2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I couldn't find Palin mentioned even once in the article. Did you even read the article? Too busy getting ready for Gay Pride month?
Liberals have become such insecure douches lately.
If we could only suplly Kim with a rocket that would hit California....that would fix a lot of the country's problems.
I'm thinking of the Governor of Alaska in a story about Alaskans parroting the same nonsense that Palin spouted in the election about being ready to lead the country because she could see our dangerous enemy Russia from Alaska, and you're thinking about homosexuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••