Bridge disaster could mean gas-tax hike

Bridge disaster could mean gas-tax hike

There are 1 comment on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Aug 7, 2007, titled Bridge disaster could mean gas-tax hike. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

“This administration failed to support robust investment in surface transportation and the funding to accompany it”

In this Oct. 5, 2004 file photo, after being knocked out by Hurricane Ivan, repair work of the Interstate 10 eastbound bridge over Escambia Bay in Pensacola, Fla., right, is shown. via SanLuisObispo.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

Tamara

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2007
Tina I think you are on to something. We send billions in foreign aid out annually to countries that have built major thoroughfares and massive bridges with US Tax dollars. It is time we stopped funding these ungrateful countries and rebuild America..and not raise taxes but stop all foreign aid, that would also put a damper on Osama bin Ladens wealth along with a stop process on Irans ability to build nuclear weapons !! Wake up America..we are being ripped off by our own Congressmen and women!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressman Suggests Jews Wouldn't Have Died In... Mar '18 itorttabalaw 1
News Tax bill boosts oil, gas drilling a " and renew... Dec '17 CodeTalker 53
News Fire brigade called in after man suffers 'penil... (Mar '17) Mar '17 nuther Dysfunction 1
News Soybean prices fall to 2-mth low on ample supply (Mar '17) Mar '17 Mac 1
News Alaska is Now Purple (Oct '16) Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Alaska provisions survive House vote in key def... (May '16) May '16 Jaimie 6
News Republican fear-mongering over Syrian refugees ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 positronium 31