Some Alaskans miffed at Palin's abrupt departure

There are 3 comments on the Jul 5, 2009, Lowell Sun story titled Some Alaskans miffed at Palin's abrupt departure. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A sample of Alaskans interviewed on Friday reacted to Gov. Sarah Palin's surprise resignation announcement with shock and a bit of anger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Jim

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jul 6, 2009
i feel bad for the people that worked to get her elected, and then only get a slap in the face.

but she quickly learned that she was not capable of doing the job, and did the honorable thing by resigning.

Alaska will be better served this way
Jim is an Idiot

Lawton, OK

#2 Jul 13, 2009
Jim, you are an idiot. I think most from Massachusetts must be idiots:

TED KENNEDY!!???
Wasn't he the Grand Champion of the Chappaquiddick Speedwalking Invitaional. And HE is sponsoring new Health legislation. WOW, he is the picture of health.

Barney Frank!!??? He reminds me of a fat, gay, Sylvester the cat. Queer love-affair with an Fanny Mae executive???? EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW. Gross.

So, Jimbo, just STFU you know-nothing, fat-bastard girly-man.
Sheila

Sherman, TX

#3 Jul 22, 2009
It's pretty obvious that she's very afraid of something. Wonder what the threats included?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Offshore drilling plan in Alaska may restrict p... Jan '15 TeaBagging for Am... 6
News Obama's Alaska move triggers fight Jan '15 Captain Yesterday 9
News Obama to seek wilderness designation for Alaska... Jan '15 USA Today 1
News Five people have won election to Congress, desp... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Jimbo 5
News Alaska becomes crucial frontier for Senate Demo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 bottlecap 1
News Sullivan beats tea party in Alaska GOP Senate race (Aug '14) Aug '14 Swedenforever 5
News Iowa deals with August flood ... of GOP candidates (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 5
More from around the web