House Opens Page Sex Scandal Inquiry

The House ethics committee opened an expansive investigation into the unfolding page sex scandal Thursday, approving nearly four dozen subpoenas for witnesses and documents as House Speaker Dennis Hastert held ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
walker

Towson, MD

#21 Oct 6, 2006
It seems like the Repubs just want to know "who told on us." It is all about who lets the truth out...like who "leaked" the stuff about the Cheney cover-us, and so on. I hope the media doesn't let them get by with this.
Lawyer Attitude

United States

#22 Oct 6, 2006
If you are in Congress and not filthy rich, then something is wrong with you. These congressional leaders the American people have voted into office continue to get VERY HIGH PAY RAISES year after year. The average american worker continues to struggle living from paycheck to paycheck. Congress has voted themselves these raises with no concern of the typical American citizen. Why the American people are not in the streets of washington is way beyond me.
ricco421

Chatham, Canada

#23 Oct 6, 2006
I just heard the FBI is here in Canada ..hmm..maybe they are looking to shut people like me up for talking shit about Bush and hes puppies..the Rep's..umm..just a minute someone is knocking at my door be right back......what the... ) :
Ex Rep Mark Foley

United States

#24 Oct 6, 2006
Bill Clinton made me do it!
b-long

United States

#25 Oct 6, 2006
Representative Foley enters an alcohol abuse program as treatment for his perverse pursuit of teenage pages. Hmmm.... probably if he had been an accused serial killer, he could entered a treatment center for steroid abuse.
michael

Sebastian, FL

#27 Oct 6, 2006
Who said foley is a homo? His lawyer!If so, whereare his former boyfreinds,why aren't they speaking?If he is an acoholic, why hasn't anyone seen him drinking in social gatherings?Sound familiar?(IRAQ WAR)
bush is a baby killer

AOL

#29 Jul 4, 2007
Who will bush and chuney kill next ?
bush is a baby killer

AOL

#30 Jul 4, 2007
STATE EXECUTION FOR bush & chuney !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doc Hastings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Pat Roberts grabs early lead in Kansas GOP... Aug '14 Asian Guy 5
Tea party still has election hopes as chances d... Jul '14 woofpack 19
In historic vote, House backs medical marijuana (May '14) Jun '14 Cordwainer Trout 6
McCain: no global warming action until the left... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SpaceBlues 1
Survey: Many Americans Don't Know What Fracking Is (May '13) Dec '13 d pantz 217
House Republicans vote to deport DREAMers (Jun '13) Jun '13 See the Light 9
Feds want $18 million back from timber counties (Mar '13) Mar '13 carey529 3
More from around the web