Heck struggles with Social Security g...

Heck struggles with Social Security gaffe

There are 1 comment on the Daily Sparks Tribune story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Heck struggles with Social Security gaffe. In it, Daily Sparks Tribune reports that:

Nevada Rep. Joe Heck was sent to Washington for the first time last year on the promise to nurture an ongoing dialogue with his constituents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sparks Tribune.

Robert Walker

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2011
Social Security pyramid scheme or not in my opinion is NOT my problem! It’s my Governments Problem. They are the ones that RAIDED the SS FUND Not US. The truth of the matter is that ALL and I mean ALL of our Government that is in office NEEDS to be sent HOME.

I be leave that anyone that is hired to do a JOB and can RETIRE from it in 4 to 8 years with RETIREMENT & FULL MEDICAL is the REAL “PYRAMID”.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Dina Titus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vegas shooting survivor says 'guardian angel' c... Oct 8 JCPete 9
News Cruel immigration policies would hurt all Nevadans (Mar '17) Oct 4 Psyops 28
News Trump, US leaders react to Las Vegas shooting Oct 2 Chilli J 4
News Brat Bill Would Limit VA Dog Experiments Jul '17 Buddy Baker 4
News Democrats support bill that would legalize fema... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News Thousands flood downtown, oppose Trump peaceful... (Jan '17) Feb '17 spud 18
News 3 Nevada Democrats want ex-senator statue out o... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Quirky 4
More from around the web