Dem lawmaker implies GOP budget viola...

Dem lawmaker implies GOP budget violates biblical teachings

There are 2 comments on the The Hill story from Apr 2, 2012, titled Dem lawmaker implies GOP budget violates biblical teachings. In it, The Hill reports that:

Rep. Jan Schakowsky last week implied that the House Republican budget resolution goes against many of the teachings found in the Bible, and said Republicans need to explain how they can justify their budget based on these discrepancies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

Moliner

Enterprise, AL

#1 Apr 5, 2012
What do Democrats know about Biblical teachings?
Moliner

Enterprise, AL

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Even a budget that violates Biblical teachings is better than the one the Democrats have passed in the past three years.

Ooohhhhhh.

Wait! My bad. Democrats haven't passed a budget in the past three years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Denny Rehberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pelosi: Bill That Would Defund Obamacare, Plann... (Jul '12) Sep '13 Marcel 2
News Officials: Democratic Sen. Baucus to retire (Apr '13) Apr '13 see the light 12
News Post-Election Rebuilding Tips From Republicans (Dec '12) Dec '12 positronium 1
News GOP divide surfaces early in 2014 Senate contest (Nov '12) Nov '12 WeTheSheeple 2
News Romney Lost Because Republicans Behaved Like Un... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News GOP Senate Womb Control Candidates Are Plentifu... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Outta Luck 6
News Senate races at a glance (Oct '12) Oct '12 BO Segregating Bl... 1
More from around the web