Lawmakers seek answers on Libya

Mar 30, 2011 Read more: Fox News

President Barack Obama is under pressure from Congress to spell out an exit strategy for the U.S. military in Libya and provide a clear plan to end Col.

Read more

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Mar 30, 2011
maybe they should ask sarkozy?

Since: Aug 10

Atlanta, GA

#5 Mar 30, 2011
Where were all the complainers when trillions of dollars were (and still are) going to Iraq and Afghanistan?

Oh, wait, I forgot. Trillions of dollars in blood money was made (and still are) by civilian contract companies (and their investors) in Iraq.

Ain't no money to be made in Libya.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#6 Mar 30, 2011
We are bombing Lib ya and we dont have the answers???? How stupid.

Since: Aug 10

Atlanta, GA

#7 Mar 30, 2011
Wake up USA wrote:
We are bombing Lib ya and we dont have the answers???? How stupid.
Hell, every war this country's ever been involved in since WW2 never had answers. This is nothing new.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 30, 2011
A war-mongering president that's a communist and a globalist. Just Frickin' Great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails Mar 12 Dan 1
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) Feb '15 swedenforever 403
News Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa (Sep '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 4
News Foreclosure Help For Ohioans (Mar '10) Oct '13 Bonnie Campbell 17
News Chemical weapons disposal will cost $1 billion,... (Sep '13) Sep '13 rtloder 73
News Bill Clinton, Ted Cruz weigh in on defunding Ob... (Sep '13) Sep '13 conservative crapola 4
News President Al-Assad's Interview With Fox News (Sep '13) Sep '13 conservative crapola 3
More from around the web