Obama on the Clock in Battle Over Lib...

Obama on the Clock in Battle Over Libya Mission?

There are 10 comments on the Fox News story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Obama on the Clock in Battle Over Libya Mission?. In it, Fox News reports that:

Libyan rebels take part in a military parade in Benghazi, Libya, April 27. Fresh off an eleventh-hour deal to avert a government shutdown, Washington could face yet another ticking clock -- this one pitting the president against Congress over the military intervention in Libya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Apr 28, 2011
We have enough war, and we do need another in Libya
john

Ligonier, IN

#2 Apr 28, 2011
maybe congress will pull the plug on obamas war
American

Pasadena, CA

#3 Apr 28, 2011
john wrote:
maybe congress will pull the plug on obamas war
They better! How much more money do we need to waste on this Libyan idiocy?
John

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Apr 29, 2011
The fall of America we need new leadership bold leaders the blind is leading the blind there no vision in America where lost may god have mercy on the citizen
Congress Ends Libyan War

Pasadena, CA

#5 Apr 30, 2011
Congress will defund Obama's Libyan war shortly. The US is now in a major financial crisis.
amp

Podolsk, Russia

#6 Apr 30, 2011
Libyans will give hell to Amaricans then.
No arbaic or muslim counrty will be safe for US citizerns. They will be despised everywhere.
I hope god will punish US for all it`s crimes.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#7 Apr 30, 2011
rebels in a military parade ???????

WTF ??????

Now.....this is when obama should be throwing out the "silliness" word.....

How bout some jumping up and down yelling and shooting guns in the air to show how serious they are about the "war" and their ability to be mature controlled leaders of a country.....

obama's Libya war is just BULL$HIT....chest pounding.

if it's not overturning Gadhafi.....there will be another reason for going wild and fighting.....

over a billion taxpayers dollars pissed away on a people hell bent on fighting about something at all times.

Mission Viejo, CA

#8 Apr 30, 2011
A better use of the money would be use for taking care of the wounded soldiers From Iraq and Afghanistan.

Mission Viejo, CA

#9 Apr 30, 2011
I heard that some people want to impeachment Obama over this.
Impeach Obama

Pasadena, CA

#10 Apr 30, 2011
discocrisco wrote:
I heard that some people want to impeachment Obama over this.
www.ImpeachObamaCampaign.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) Jun 13 Right Wing Islam 406
News Hustler's Larry Flynt pokes Donald Trump with p... Apr '16 SSGT William Karol 3
News Leavenworth gets WikiLeaks suspect (Apr '11) Mar '16 JackArmStrong 30
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
News Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa (Sep '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 4
News Foreclosure Help For Ohioans (Mar '10) Oct '13 Bonnie Campbell 17
News Chemical weapons disposal will cost $1 billion,... (Sep '13) Sep '13 rtloder 73
More from around the web