Sharpton: It's 'war' against Ohio union bill

Mar 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WYFX-TV Youngstown

The Rev. Al Sharpton says he and other activists are waging "war" against Ohio's bill to curb the union rights of public employees.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 135 of135
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
William Tell

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

Any feces that comes frothing out of the mouth of Al Sharpton is just his usual BS.
This guy has made it a racket to race bait and race hustle his way to fame and fortune.
He along with Jesse Jackson are so diminished to a point of uselessness due to their racism.
Al Sharpton, stay out of Ohio and keep your nose out of our business.
mee

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

It's a clockwork orange. I and a person I met today got jobs at the same plant, each of us had 3 years out of work, each of us had calls out of the blue to work here. Is that the magic number? Is it all arranged to make us all obedient and compliant? Like a worker should be?
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

William Tell wrote:
Any feces that comes frothing out of the mouth of Al Sharpton is just his usual BS.
This guy has made it a racket to race bait and race hustle his way to fame and fortune.
He along with Jesse Jackson are so diminished to a point of uselessness due to their racism.
Al Sharpton, stay out of Ohio and keep your nose out of our business.
i'll never forget when jackson orchestrated some other prisoner release somewhere (mr saviour)and when the people walked out to the flashing cameras (and it was so insincere it was SICKENING) they all (including mr past time jesse jackson) exclaimed "free at last free at last, thank god almighty we are free at last" i got so sickened i threw a shoe at the television. talk about desparate.
that's what happens when you don't have much left right jesse?
Interesting

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

mee wrote:
It's a clockwork orange. I and a person I met today got jobs at the same plant, each of us had 3 years out of work, each of us had calls out of the blue to work here. Is that the magic number? Is it all arranged to make us all obedient and compliant? Like a worker should be?
Fascinating, Actually.

Does make one wonder if there's a stream of money floating around to incentify employers to take on the first who lost jobs 3 years ago.

If they give it a year, hire bunches out of that demographic, and then all of a sudden comes a union...you'll know where those stimulus dollars came from.

If the unions don't come up with a new source of income soon, they can kiss their own asssses good-bye.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

I think Obama should help the unions! Ha!

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 20% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22. That is the presidentís lowest rating since September (see trends).

Just 27% believe the bailouts were good for the United States. Fifty-seven percent (57%) believe they were bad.

Consumer confidence reached a two-year high in January but slipped in February. For the first 15 days of March, the daily Rasmussen Consumer Index figures show confidence down from February levels.

Republicans currently enjoy a nine-point advantage on the Generic Congressional Ballot.
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

scout wrote:
The Marxist Sharpton stands up against America.
you and al can kiss my ass!he has been muzzeled by obama for over two years.now obama wants him to start up his shit again where the unions are concerned!he can echo obamas feelings on unions and obama stands in the clear.hes a racist inciter and will always be.sharpton has one thing going for him.he can say crap without proof and the liberal chickenshit main stream media runs with it.the msm nor al ever prints a retraction when its a lie!remember duke la crosse,or jena la.lies to make the media but no retractions!scout,you are a scum bag that is a racist and is a lot like fat al.you both suck big time!
barry

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Toddalan1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry do you work here? Is this your problem TROLL? When is Canada involved in Ohio's union problems? When are they ever involved in anything except Celine Dione or Justine Bieber? Furthermore, I am for the unions. I don't pretend to get involved in Canada's politics....So butt your ignorant ass out!!!!!!!!!!EHHH???? By the way no sarcasm implied........WOW!!!
"Ohio's union problems" are the same in both countries. They are a drain on the economy and taxpayers. When unions disappear in the US the US economy improves over time and the US can compete on the world stage....as can Canada. Based on your anger and hostility towards others...YES it is obvious that you are FOR the unions...thanks for proving my points.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

The fact that Al Sharpton is involved pretty much guarantees passage of SB5.
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

that idiot needs a new press-n-curl.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

mrsize13feet wrote:
Like this one?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

mrsize13feet wrote:
I goofed, like this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

get real wrote:
<quoted text>where are those jobs oduma promised when he said that was number one on his list well after so called health care and a failed stimulas dont hear u bitching about that.
Because they are just plain stupid!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

"Reckless Blowhard:

Sharpton made his name and his fame as the one to lead a protest movement after every racially charged incident in New York over the last 30 years (and many elsewhere in the U.S.) Especially early in his career, he seemed content and even eager to inflame racial hatreds at the risk of violence, as long as it gave him publicity and power. "

Interesting stuff on Rev. Al (no so Sharpton) here:

http://www.realchange.org/sharpton.htm
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
I goofed, like this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol, i thought the dog picture was supposed to represent a press-n-curl hairstyle lol.!
Ohio Taxpayer

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

All these complaints that after John Kasic gets his plan implemented the democrats will have nothing left.

You still have AL SHARPTON, he;s all yours. DO you really think we care what his opinion is?

Where's the other one..... Jesse

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 135 of135
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Search the Dennis Kucinich Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Foreclosure Help For Ohioans (Mar '10) Oct '13 Bonnie Campbell 17
Chemical weapons disposal will cost $1 billion,... (Sep '13) Sep '13 rtloder 73
Bill Clinton, Ted Cruz weigh in on defunding Ob... (Sep '13) Sep '13 conservative crapola 4
President Al-Assad's Interview With Fox News (Sep '13) Sep '13 conservative crapola 3
Kucinich interviews Bashar Assad (Sep '13) Sep '13 Syrian 1
Lawmakers decry "outrageous" IRS conduct as tar... (May '13) May '13 tha Professor 81
Kucinich defends tea party groups on 'Fox News ... (May '13) May '13 mhmdAbn 1
•••
•••
•••
•••