Kucinich might run in another state i...

Kucinich might run in another state if he loses Ohio seat | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 62 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 4, 2011, titled Kucinich might run in another state if he loses Ohio seat | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A spokesman says a liberal congressman who could lose his Ohio district is hearing from people across the country who want him to run in their states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dan

Galloway, OH

#62 May 5, 2011
Lord Help Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan...Dan..Dan...you must agree that Kucinich did it to himself. He talks of seeing UFO's and who knows what. Would you not rather have a reasonable and seemingly more sane Representative than this man who everyone makes fun of?
Are you upset because it is that they are discussing eliminating his seat (democrat) or because you support Kucinich?
I think Kucinich is a nut...
but bad reporting is bad reporting and allowing it when it's against "their" guy will only allow it when it's against "your" guy

remember that you didn't care when there is a twisted headline everyone is fired up about that hurts a republican!

bad reporting (in this case headline writing) is bad... period
CSD

Columbus, OH

#63 May 5, 2011
He can be the Senator from Pluto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio elections board investigating how building... Sep 5 Red Crosse 4
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) May '17 Perestroika 410
News Kucinich emerges to blister charter school oper... Apr '17 joe bialek 1
News Hillary Clinton faces recount over rival's 'vot... (Jan '08) Nov '16 Obama encourages ... 24
News Hustler's Larry Flynt pokes Donald Trump with p... (Apr '16) Apr '16 SSGT William Karol 3
News Leavenworth gets WikiLeaks suspect (Apr '11) Mar '16 JackArmStrong 30
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
More from around the web