Obama authority to act under challenge

Obama authority to act under challenge

There are 21 comments on the WLUK-TV Green Bay story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Obama authority to act under challenge. In it, WLUK-TV Green Bay reports that:

President Barack Obama's authority to order the military action against Libya without congressional approval is being challenged - and congressional critics are using candidate Obama's words against him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUK-TV Green Bay.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Mar 22, 2011
you can use "candidate" obama's words against just about every damn thing the worthless turd has done!
morons united

Seattle, WA

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Yeah but why do I think nothing but the usual wrangling will happen. USA has become 1 irresolute country.

“SAY NO TO OBAMA”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Like I stated in a previous poll:

He is a very smart man! He just does not know how to run a Country. Our President is a narcissist. This makes him possibly the most dangerous leader our country has ever had. Obama's background contains many of the pathologies that generated another monster, Adolf Hitler. They both are illegitimate, sexually confused, ethnically confused, parentally abandoned, silver tongued race-baiting antisemites. The question is whether our republic is strong enough withstand his rhetoric and charisma. Obama would rather see America destroyed than continue as a nation of free people. I don't see a good outcome here. It's not about: your 401K the best medical care in the world the constitution the second amendment G.M. and Chrysler illegal immigration Israel freedom creativity It's ALL about Obama.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Seriously, how smart can you be to follow the French into war.
KEN

Homosassa, FL

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Congress needs to take the "keys" for Air Force 1 and call for this INCOMPETENT IDIOT to answer the American People.

The Oduma world tour has to stop and he needs concentrate on this Nation !!!

VOTE OUT OBAMA 2012

Write "OBAMA SUCKS!!!" On all your paper money!!
morons united

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Irishdr wrote:
Like I stated in a previous poll:
He is a very smart man! He just does not know how to run a Country. Our President is a narcissist. This makes him possibly the most dangerous leader our country has ever had. Obama's background contains many of the pathologies that generated another monster, Adolf Hitler. They both are illegitimate, sexually confused, ethnically confused, parentally abandoned, silver tongued race-baiting antisemites. The question is whether our republic is strong enough withstand his rhetoric and charisma. Obama would rather see America destroyed than continue as a nation of free people. I don't see a good outcome here. It's not about: your 401K the best medical care in the world the constitution the second amendment G.M. and Chrysler illegal immigration Israel freedom creativity It's ALL about Obama.
Smart is the right word if it comes to getting what he wants like power and money and power of money. I do'nt see him different from his millionaire sistas and bros.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#8 Mar 22, 2011
Only Congress has the authority to declare war, NOT the president. Obama must be impeached and tried. Also, BOTH bushes and Clinton.

Constitution has more authority than the war powers resolution thingie of 1979, or so.
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#9 Mar 22, 2011
It's time we get our country back from the Orwellian-Constant-War-Marxist s!
Crayz Ox2thongee

Scottsdale, AZ

#10 Mar 22, 2011
carey529 wrote:
you can use "candidate" obama's words against just about every damn thing the worthless turd has done!
Carey! candy again? 2much candi yo Yteeth no gook;)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 22, 2011
Obama and the SEIU. They are the worst thing to happen to this country in history.
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#12 Mar 22, 2011
the Lying Weasel HYPOCRITE Obama ,is about to commit our forces under the control of the French,English,Some NATO,and MUSLINS..Arab Countries1
our airman ,and if any GRUNTS,they will be under these BASTARDS!!

What is the USA coming too???.shit heads losers,deciding the fate of our kids????

The destruction of America before our eyes!...This OBAMA is pulling every SLIMY TRICK as to not put his name of what he did!..How SLEAZY, Coping a plea like a CHICAGO THUG....well he may have found his RAT HOLE!...LOONS APPROVE OF THIS!ALL OF EM,ANTI AMERICANS ALL..LOONS!...Let the SCUM of the WORLD KILL OUR KIDS!

I remember KOREA,That other ASS HOLE TRUMAN,we got killed for the UN,Not for America!..over 42ooo kids killed,untold missing!..never thought I/d see this again...LIBERIAL LOONY PRES do these thing...WHY NOT VICTORY is a dirty word to them!

Makes me ashamed for all those Great Americans who gave their lives for the USA,..now ,we are merely pawns of Europe and MUSLIM nations....

GOD DAM AMERICA..well dam it HE IS!!

“Spirited Resistor!”

Since: Sep 09

***Home of The Free***

#13 Mar 22, 2011
Yes, but he now has a nation of gimme to support him and as long as he hands it out, they'll vote him in.
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#14 Mar 22, 2011
diff is Bush got the democrap congre$$ approval & 13 coalition nations before going into war ...

odumba just decided he could shove the U.S. constitution in our collective azz & make the decision himself!!!

odumba lied!
he must be tried!
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#15 Mar 22, 2011
IMPEACH obama!!!
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#16 Mar 22, 2011
now you know that the nobel piece (of crap) prize is bogus!!! they even gave one to hitler!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 22, 2011
Mz Pollytics wrote:
Yes, but he now has a nation of gimme to support him and as long as he hands it out, they'll vote him in.
Sad but true...its sickening
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#18 Mar 22, 2011
They should challenge his authority to be president while they are at it....

No need to have qualifications if you don't have provide information to prove you qualify.

without a birth certificate he can't prove he meets the qualifications to be Prez.

It's a very simple matter......Just produce the birth certificate.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Mar 22, 2011
I think Odumbya might lose on this one. His luck can't last forever. He will end up like Tiger Woods sooner or later. He keeps playing with fire and he's going to get burnt. If O'Barry keeps it up he will find out exactly how it feels to pick a cat up by it's tail. Sooner or later, everybody gets their due.
Libeeria

Scottsdale, AZ

#20 Mar 22, 2011
Eighthman wrote:
Obama and the SEIU. They are the worst thing to happen to this country in history.
hu countree? ;)

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#21 Mar 22, 2011
There is an easy solution to the endless 'police actions', unionize the military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) Aug 11 Loyalty Trafficking 407
News Hustler's Larry Flynt pokes Donald Trump with p... Apr '16 SSGT William Karol 3
News Leavenworth gets WikiLeaks suspect (Apr '11) Mar '16 JackArmStrong 30
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
News Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa (Sep '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 4
News Foreclosure Help For Ohioans (Mar '10) Oct '13 Bonnie Campbell 17
News Chemical weapons disposal will cost $1 billion,... (Sep '13) Sep '13 rtloder 73
More from around the web