Like Ron Paul? Avoid Mitt Romney

Oct 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

At a town hall event in Ohio last month, Rep. Paul Ryan was asked why supporters of Ron Paul - the iconoclastic congressman from Texas - should back this year's Republican ticket.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Let us not forget that Sick Dick Cheney the Dumbya Antichrist was a lying scumbag warmongering POS even though he received FIVE DRAFT DODGING PASSES because he is such a yellow bellied coward.

Note also that none of Romney's worthless scumbag sons will go fight for the USA...they just want to rob it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Pull My Finger wrote:
Throw the dirty bath water out and that cry-baby Obama with it. Romney/Ryan 2012.
Keep the Romney/Ryan filth out of Washington entirely. Oh heck, let's deport the tax dodging draft dodging POSs.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
Ron Paul would be ok to me,...LOVE LOVE his foreign policies...LOVE LOVE his additude toward the UNCONSTITUTIONAL war on drugs and drug laws...
LOVE how he would end the fed and the evil it is about.....He has alot going for him..
Republican leadership hate's him....because he can't be bought, by the corporate wealthy....who can trust, anyone like that?...lol...

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

From the far right WashingtonTimes.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
That old dog won't hunt, Honey. Romney is not "just for the rich," and anyone with an IQ over 61 knows it. Romney, and Ryan know what they stand for, meant what they said, and Obama, and that old drunk Biden were confused, and cannot defend their first term record.
Rich Money is for the rich and rich only......THAT IS FACT......Stop lying...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Republican leadership hate's him....because he can't be bought, by the corporate wealthy....who can trust, anyone like that?...lol...
Yea I know. Ron Paul wont bow down to Israel and wall street and or big business and gvie this nation to them free of charge....
America is Not the Same

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yse have seen it.....tax cuts for the rich...KILL THE POOR SICK AND OLD....DESTROY THE MIDDLE CLASS......START 3 OR 4 MORE WARS AND ADD THE 10-20 TRILLION FOR WARS TO MILITARY CHARGE CARD.....oh yea more destroy America...ROMNEYS AND RYANS EVIL PLAN.
Obama's evil plan is A DEATH SENTANCE
took BILLIONS out of Medicare that people PAY for to Fund Obama Care where you have NO choice
Obama plan is to ELIMINATE the Middle Class
Do some research
READ THE HEALTH CARE BILL

o.bamapost.com
PROOF

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

America is Not the Same wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's evil plan is A DEATH SENTANCE
took BILLIONS out of Medicare that people PAY for to Fund Obama Care where you have NO choice
Obama plan is to ELIMINATE the Middle Class
Do some research
READ THE HEALTH CARE BILL
o.bamapost.com
PROOF
Billions Obama took otu of mdeciare was over paymenst fraud and hospitals and clincis try to jack prices up.....NO SERVICES WERE CUT....

Obamas plan is to eliminate the poor by them mvoing up to be middleclass and to bring back the American dream so middleclass people cna ocne again become rich...

I have done TONS of research....Your research is to listen to ruch limturder and faux news for 6 hours a day....THAT IS NOT FACT MORON..
America is Not the Same

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know. Ron Paul wont bow down to Israel and wall street and or big business and gvie this nation to them free of charge....
FYI
Israel is OUR MOST Faithful Alie Has been years before you have been born.
Wall street check how much money Odumbo get from Wall street for his compaign and kick backs with stimulas

Ron Paul is dangerous and Thank GOD he is gone.
His Son Rand is NOT in line with his destructive policies.
Ron Paul is gone and finished.

You keep posting. Every posts shows you lack of knowledge to what is happening in the world around you
Time for you to read up

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Otis B Driftwood wrote:
Like America? Avoid Barack Obama.

Amen!

Impeach the Jackass Obama as well.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Republican leadership hate's him....because he can't be bought, by the corporate wealthy....who can trust, anyone like that?...lol...

Stop it. You're Lying.

Ron Paul inserts earmarks into Bills then Votes against the Bill knowing it doesn't need his vote to pass. It's a scam and he's good at it.

No one goes to Washington DC for very long before they start scamming the system. It took RP a decade or so to get there but Obama was a Corrupt Jackass from Day 1.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
FYI
Wall street check how much money Odumbo get from Wall street for his compaign and kick backs with stimulas
You keep posting. Every posts shows you lack of knowledge to what is happening in the world around you
Time for you to read up
Before we cretaed Israel we did not have one enemy in middle east...SOUNDS LIKE HAVING THEM AS A "FRIEND" IS A BAD THING.

Ron Paul or someone like him is only hope to save teh USA...THAT IS FACT YOU NAZI FASCIST WONT ADMIT.

I know all about the world there child.....I have facts and truth..Your dealing in KKK and rush limturder talking points...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama helped Wall Street, take the Dow from 6500 to 13,500....they should be on their knees.....people with stock portfolios and 401k's are happy as hell.....
America is Not the Same

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Before we cretaed Israel we did not have one enemy in middle east...SOUNDS LIKE HAVING THEM AS A "FRIEND" IS A BAD THING.
Ron Paul or someone like him is only hope to save teh USA...THAT IS FACT YOU NAZI FASCIST WONT ADMIT.
I know all about the world there child.....I have facts and truth..Your dealing in KKK and rush limturder talking points...
Hay IDIOT
KKK were and are LIBERALS LOOK IT UP

Did you ever go to school, doubt it

Like I said the more you post you show your LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

It's time for you to get off topix and attend to you children and go back to school There are night classes

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
FYI
Time for you to read up
I keep hearing this "Israel is America's most faitful ally".

If that is actually the case name one war since WW11 that Israel fought side by side in a foxhole with an American GI - Korea nope, Viet Nam nope, Saudi Arabia nope, Iraq nope, Afghanistan nope.

IRAN ??????????

And yes, I do support Israel right to exist.
America is Not the Same

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Because of Obama Care
Red Lobster and all it affiliate restaurants are cutting FULL time Employees to part time.

Obama putting American out of work

Obama Health Care is 666

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hay IDIOT
It's time for you to get off topix and attend to you children and go back to school There are night classes
LOL...Yea sure liberal KKK types voted for Obama....STOP LYING NAZI..........

The more you post the more we all see your a KKK nazi fascist traitor to the USA....LEAVE THIS NATION SCUM.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Because of Obama Care
Red Lobster and all it affiliate restaurants are cutting FULL time Employees to part time.
Obama putting American out of work
Obama Health Care is 666
Nie try...But WE THE PEOPLE dont buy TRAITORS lies there hitler trash,.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hay IDIOT
Do you actually believe modern day gun toting, racist, bigoted KKK members are actually liberals?

HHHMMMM, I thought conservatives were not for gun control, but for protected borders, and not social programs.

You may need to do a little research on the differences between liberals and conservatives and their agendas.
America is Not the Same

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Billions Obama took otu of mdeciare was over paymenst fraud and hospitals and clincis try to jack prices up.....NO SERVICES WERE CUT....
Obamas plan is to eliminate the poor by them mvoing up to be middleclass and to bring back the American dream so middleclass people cna ocne again become rich...
I have done TONS of research....Your research is to listen to ruch limturder and faux news for 6 hours a day....THAT IS NOT FACT MORON..
parentally do did not listen to the past 2 debates.

NO choice in your medical care
A 5 Man panel will sit in DC to decide if you can or can NOT have medical procedures.
Hospitals will be FINED if the extend medical care is given to a patient for a hospital stay designated by the government
Medicare What has been covered in the past will be NO MORE some procedures will be eliminated.It's started NOW FACT
Then there is a radio frequency device implant which all will have to get to receive medical care THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Hospitals will be dictated by Government what they can or can not do. There will be a shortage of DR and Nurses
There has been 5 Hospitals in N.Y. that closed it doors because of Obama Care SOCIALIZED MEDICINE DOES NOT WORK Take a look at EUROPE

DO THE RESEARCH
Go back to school and learn how to spell
Again you show you are clueless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Search the Dennis Kucinich Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Foreclosure Help For Ohioans (Mar '10) Oct '13 Bonnie Campbell 17
Chemical weapons disposal will cost $1 billion,... (Sep '13) Sep '13 rtloder 73
Bill Clinton, Ted Cruz weigh in on defunding Ob... (Sep '13) Sep '13 conservative crapola 4
President Al-Assad's Interview With Fox News (Sep '13) Sep '13 conservative crapola 3
Kucinich interviews Bashar Assad (Sep '13) Sep '13 Syrian 1
Lawmakers decry "outrageous" IRS conduct as tar... (May '13) May '13 tha Professor 81
Kucinich defends tea party groups on 'Fox News ... (May '13) May '13 mhmdAbn 1
•••
•••