Congress Returns to Town With Demand ...

Congress Returns to Town With Demand Obama Get OK on Libya

There are 55 comments on the Fox News story from May 22, 2011, titled Congress Returns to Town With Demand Obama Get OK on Libya. In it, Fox News reports that:

FILE: In this April 7, 2011, image made from television, a dust cloud is seen following the explosion of a missile, outside the strategic oil port of Brega, Libya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chicago Guy

Evanston, IL

#42 May 24, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in a sorry minority not only here in America but around the globe. King Obama has brought us disrespect.
Bullshit.

Obama is very popular in America... and EXTREMELY popular across the globe.

You're living in denial.
Chicago Guy

Evanston, IL

#43 May 24, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>His introduction in Dublin resembled the ones performed on a WWF commercial. It would've been comical if not for the frightening roar of applause. It was too surreal to be believed.
Yeah. After 8 years of Dubya, Republicans certainly aren't used to a POTUS being CHEERED!

LOL
Chicago Guy

Evanston, IL

#44 May 24, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Because Jewish voters were seduced by his choice of a Jewish vp, duh. It was brilliant campaign strategy, better than having Hillary run with him.
Uhhhh..... hey, douchebag..... you know that Biden is a CATHOLIC.... right????
Responsibility

Long Beach, CA

#45 May 24, 2011
DAK wrote:
Congress should of returned to DC with one goal: JOBS! That's what they ran on prior to last November, yet here it is almost June and we have yet to see even ONE SINGLE bill dedicated to creating jobs. Instead we've seen Women's rights, gay rights, gun rights, ect ect.... all social engineering and all pointless.
Tut tut we did have the reading of the constitution instead of jobs, jobs, jobs!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#46 May 24, 2011
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
You're living in denial.
Chicago, eh?

Yer funny...NOT!

Lapeer, MI

#47 May 24, 2011
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. After 8 years of Dubya, Republicans certainly aren't used to a POTUS being CHEERED!
LOL
Yeah! A foreign country instead of in America!

Speaks volumes about how the King Obama has to leave town to hear a good crowd. Let's hope he stays there to feel the love:)
DAK

Columbus, OH

#48 May 24, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Tut tut we did have the reading of the constitution instead of jobs, jobs, jobs!
While I would never fault anyone, politician or private citizen, for reading the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, I would trust them to do it on their own time. Of course, if some members of Congress cannot read, then perhaps it is a good thing someone else read it to them.... Now if they would only remember what it actually means and govern accordingly.
DAK

Columbus, OH

#49 May 24, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! A foreign country instead of in America!
Speaks volumes about how the King Obama has to leave town to hear a good crowd. Let's hope he stays there to feel the love:)
No, it really speaks volumes about the ammount of disrespect our (yes, OUR President) has here in America. Agree or disagree with his policies, fine. We should always question our elected leaders, we should always hold them accountable, we should never accept anything from them at face value; this is what makes America, America. However, we should always respect the office, respect the responsibility that goes along with that office and we should always respect this country.

I am sure there has always been a few who never respect anyone, not even themselves, since the dawn of time but since 2008 the fanatics have taken over the debate and have ran the show and if you'll notice, nothing much else has been accomplished.

Lapeer, MI

#50 May 24, 2011
DAK wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it really speaks volumes about the ammount of disrespect our (yes, OUR President) has here in America. Agree or disagree with his policies, fine. We should always question our elected leaders, we should always hold them accountable, we should never accept anything from them at face value; this is what makes America, America. However, we should always respect the office, respect the responsibility that goes along with that office and we should always respect this country.
I am sure there has always been a few who never respect anyone, not even themselves, since the dawn of time but since 2008 the fanatics have taken over the debate and have ran the show and if you'll notice, nothing much else has been accomplished.
Respect for the office is sometimes diminished by the occupant of the moment. This is the case at the moment. I agree that the office should always be respected. It's just beginning to become an effort right now.

Lapeer, MI

#51 May 24, 2011
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
You're living in denial.
Yep. He's real popular in Damascus, Tel Aviv, Tripoli, Riyadh, Cairo...whew!...he's got more global friends than sh*t has flies.
DAK

Columbus, OH

#52 May 24, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect for the office is sometimes diminished by the occupant of the moment. This is the case at the moment. I agree that the office should always be respected. It's just beginning to become an effort right now.
And I respect your right not to respect the man in the Oval Office but I am glad we at least agree the office of President should always be respected.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#53 May 24, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, idiot, I've often been critical of Obama. But I do so on a policy-by-policy or action-by-action basis, instead of just deciding he's "evil" or "a Marxist" or "a Kenyan" or "a savior" as the radical Right consistently does.
You sound like the megalomaniac here...or perhaps just a maniac.
What do you think of an idiot president so caught up in rubbing elbows with elitist aristocrats in Europe that he might not be able to make it back home because of the volcanic ash in he air? Maybe he thought bolstering his already huge ego was more important. Yep, he sure didn't want to miss eating sole with the queen or merrily playing ping pong on foreign soil, did he? Gee, I suspect he wouldn't have passed that up even if it had been Washington, D.C. that'd been wiped off the map instead of Joplin, MO. Maybe he thought all of the hot air he's creating in the Middle East would blow it back the other way? Personally, I think he lets other people do too much of his thinking for him, you know, the way they do with his ever present teleprompter. It sure was funny watching him squirm like a little boy who has to pee when he was sitting next to the queen today. He looked as if he was about to burst; too much self-adulation, methinks.

Location hidden

#54 May 24, 2011
Oops, did I rant?

Location hidden

#55 May 24, 2011
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh..... hey, douchebag..... you know that Biden is a CATHOLIC.... right????
Oopsie! I must've been going by the rhetoric I kept hearing from his mouth over the last 4+ years. It was total crap; apparently.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/bid...

I don't exactly pay rigorous attention to what religion a person may or may not follow. I mean seriously, what has that to do with holding office, eh? I'm not even sure what faith Mr. Obama follows. I remember something about a Rev. Wright and some controversey about him and his teachings but never cared enough to notice what church it was. Church is church to me, some are more far out than others, that's all.

Lapeer, MI

#56 May 24, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Oopsie! I must've been going by the rhetoric I kept hearing from his mouth over the last 4+ years. It was total crap; apparently.
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/bid...
I don't exactly pay rigorous attention to what religion a person may or may not follow. I mean seriously, what has that to do with holding office, eh? I'm not even sure what faith Mr. Obama follows. I remember something about a Rev. Wright and some controversey about him and his teachings but never cared enough to notice what church it was. Church is church to me, some are more far out than others, that's all.
King Obama adheres to whatever religion works for him politically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton faces recount over rival's 'vot... (Jan '08) Nov 25 Obama encourages ... 24
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) Oct '16 Walkers campaign ... 409
News Hustler's Larry Flynt pokes Donald Trump with p... (Apr '16) Apr '16 SSGT William Karol 3
News Leavenworth gets WikiLeaks suspect (Apr '11) Mar '16 JackArmStrong 30
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
News Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa (Sep '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 4
News Foreclosure Help For Ohioans (Mar '10) Oct '13 Bonnie Campbell 17
More from around the web