Ohio congressman gets offers to run e...

Ohio congressman gets offers to run elsewhere

There are 4 comments on the WTOL-TV Toledo story from May 4, 2011, titled Ohio congressman gets offers to run elsewhere. In it, WTOL-TV Toledo reports that:

A spokesman says a liberal congressman who could lose his Ohio district is hearing from people across the country who want him to run in their states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOL-TV Toledo.

DAK

Columbus, OH

#1 May 6, 2011
What they aren't saying is it is mostly people from his own district as well as the rest of Ohio who wants him to run someplace else... Any place else... like Iceland.
Jesus H Christ

Bat Cave, NC

#2 May 6, 2011
DAK wrote:
What they aren't saying is it is mostly people from his own district as well as the rest of Ohio who wants him to run someplace else... Any place else... like Iceland.
Really? Is that why he kept getting elected over and over in Ohio? Is that why the republicans had to use gerrymandering to eliminate his district? Come on DAK. Get real. Your governor sees Dennis as a looming threat and will do what he can to get rid of him. Politics as usual in Ohio, have little to do with the people's business.
DAK

Columbus, OH

#3 May 6, 2011
Jesus H Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that why he kept getting elected over and over in Ohio? Is that why the republicans had to use gerrymandering to eliminate his district? Come on DAK. Get real. Your governor sees Dennis as a looming threat and will do what he can to get rid of him. Politics as usual in Ohio, have little to do with the people's business.
There's no accounting for taste, but in my book Ohio will be better off without Dennis Kucinich. Everytime I see him on the news it is something else silly. As for the "threat" you and I both know King John sees a threat in his own GOP party so I don't see where that is a valid argument. Perhaps I should of said 'I don't care where he runs from as long as it is from some State other than Ohio, like Iceland.' How's that?
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#4 May 6, 2011
Kucinich is one of the few REAL Democrats left. The rest have joined the rethugs in serving the interests of their corporate masters! Go Dennis-a TRUE PATRIOT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton faces recount over rival's 'vot... (Jan '08) Nov 25 Obama encourages ... 24
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) Oct '16 Walkers campaign ... 409
News Hustler's Larry Flynt pokes Donald Trump with p... (Apr '16) Apr '16 SSGT William Karol 3
News Leavenworth gets WikiLeaks suspect (Apr '11) Mar '16 JackArmStrong 30
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
News Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa (Sep '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 4
News Foreclosure Help For Ohioans (Mar '10) Oct '13 Bonnie Campbell 17
More from around the web