Lawmakers To Sue Obama Over Libya Mis...

Lawmakers To Sue Obama Over Libya Mission

There are 5 comments on the WFMZ story from Jun 15, 2011, titled Lawmakers To Sue Obama Over Libya Mission. In it, WFMZ reports that:

A bipartisan group of House members will file a lawsuit Wednesday challenging U.S. participation in the Libya military mission.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

judge

Whitehall, PA

#1 Jun 15, 2011
obama is running 4 wars.
hows that hope and change working for ya?
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#2 Jun 15, 2011
judge wrote:
obama is running 4 wars.
hows that hope and change working for ya?
Hard to believe the meathead "won" the Nobel "Peace Prize"? wow! Think they want the dough back?
Typical

Reading, PA

#3 Jun 15, 2011
I hope they burn his black ass with a huge win in court. Run back to Kenya you piece of dog sh it!
Stop the Tyranny

Fenton, MO

#4 Jun 15, 2011
And congress need to defund all his wars.
CBOW

Abbottstown, PA

#5 Jun 16, 2011
Wonder how long before the discussion of impeachment comes up. What he did was illegal. Isn't that justification to impeach?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton faces recount over rival's 'vot... (Jan '08) Nov 25 Obama encourages ... 24
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) Oct '16 Walkers campaign ... 409
News Hustler's Larry Flynt pokes Donald Trump with p... (Apr '16) Apr '16 SSGT William Karol 3
News Leavenworth gets WikiLeaks suspect (Apr '11) Mar '16 JackArmStrong 30
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
News Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa (Sep '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 4
News Foreclosure Help For Ohioans (Mar '10) Oct '13 Bonnie Campbell 17
More from around the web