Judge orders accused Syrian spy free ...

Judge orders accused Syrian spy free on bail

There are 5 comments on the WOAI story from Oct 18, 2011, titled Judge orders accused Syrian spy free on bail. In it, WOAI reports that:

A judge has agreed to let an accused Syrian spy serve home detention while he awaits trial, despite government concerns the man is a flight risk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOAI.

five-one

Tampa, FL

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Can anybody tell me why this story by WOAI.com does not reveal the name of the judge that released this accused spy?Is that incompetence or deliberate protection for this judge?Well,I googled and found out the Judge is T. Rawles Jones and I will say if this accused spy flees the country Judge Jones will have only himself to blame when he is impeached or is defeated in his next election to continue as a judge.
Gravediggers

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Are you kidding? This guy will be monitored for any movement, any phone calls, any interent contacts.

They WANT to see who he contacts and track those people.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2011
A muslim out on bail?

.... and the judge suggested to the muslim to go on a jihad rampage and murder a school bus filled with children.

According to the Liberal Handbook, all muslims and their conduct are politically correct.

Happy Halloween
MERRY CHRISTMAS
to all National Patriots.
All others suck your camel juice on your prayer rugs.
Otis B Driftwood

West Sayville, NY

#4 Oct 19, 2011
Q: What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 40?

A: Your Honor.
Back in the Saddle

Monessen, PA

#6 Oct 20, 2011
MO Qaddafi said to be dead. That means he and OBL are both basketball court maintenance workers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) May '17 Perestroika 410
News Kucinich emerges to blister charter school oper... Apr '17 joe bialek 1
News Hillary Clinton faces recount over rival's 'vot... (Jan '08) Nov '16 Obama encourages ... 24
News Hustler's Larry Flynt pokes Donald Trump with p... (Apr '16) Apr '16 SSGT William Karol 3
News Leavenworth gets WikiLeaks suspect (Apr '11) Mar '16 JackArmStrong 30
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
News Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa (Sep '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 4
More from around the web