Obama faces Dem, GOP Libya skeptics

Obama faces Dem, GOP Libya skeptics

There are 38 comments on the South Maryland County Extra-Washington Post story from Mar 24, 2011, titled Obama faces Dem, GOP Libya skeptics. In it, South Maryland County Extra-Washington Post reports that:

Can President Obama gain Washington's support for his military intervention in Libya? Obama already has won broad international backing in his push to stop Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi's forces from killing civilians.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Maryland County Extra-Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#21 Mar 25, 2011
laojim wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Nobody tried it. I was actually in a gifted program intended to develop free thinking. I think it was cancelled when the school board decided they didn't like free thinkers very much.
That School Board was a rare one. They exhibited wisdom.

However, they were too late to save you from yourself.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#22 Mar 25, 2011
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like it's NATO that owns it.
We fund 25% of NATO. Obama can make all the claims he wants about our 'withdrawal' but he is once again lying through his teeth.

Watch his ears. When he lies, they move forward.
6 Days - 1 BILLION Wasted

Pasadena, CA

#23 Mar 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We fund 25% of NATO. Obama can make all the claims he wants about our 'withdrawal' but he is once again lying through his teeth.
Watch his ears. When he lies, they move forward.
LOL!!! Good one!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#24 Mar 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That School Board was a rare one. They exhibited wisdom.
However, they were too late to save you from yourself.
Nope. They were a typical bunch of clowns, locals who wanted to be in elected office but had no skills or insight into the position. Some years later I discovered that the program had been something of a model for its day and was cited in some of the literature, which I was reading at that time.

I know it hurts you when you are shown up to be wrong, but just grit your teeth and recite something you imagine you learned in school. It will make you feel better.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#26 Mar 26, 2011
laojim wrote:
<quoted text>I know it hurts you when you are shown up to be wrong, but just grit your teeth and recite something you imagine you learned in school. It will make you feel better.
Can't do that. I'm not consumed by imagination like you are but solidly grounded in reality.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#27 Mar 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do that. I'm not consumed by imagination like you are but solidly grounded in reality.
Nope. You post fantasy after fantasy about me or my experience and you claim this is reality. You are a really confused person. Yet I know what happened and you do not. You are either consumed by imagination or you are a pathological liar, but I don't really care which. I hope you fine some help.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#28 Mar 26, 2011
laojim wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You post fantasy after fantasy about me or my experience and you claim this is reality. You are a really confused person. Yet I know what happened and you do not. You are either consumed by imagination or you are a pathological liar, but I don't really care which. I hope you fine some help.
Well, now that you've described me, I feel much better knowing just how harmless most narcissistic people are.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#29 Mar 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now that you've described me, I feel much better knowing just how harmless most narcissistic people are.
See what I mean? You are obsessed here with trying to invent something and ascribe it to me. I strongly suggest investing in one of those mirror things. You might find it interesting....or maybe not

Ciao.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#30 Mar 26, 2011
laojim wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? You are obsessed here with trying to invent something and ascribe it to me. I strongly suggest investing in one of those mirror things. You might find it interesting....or maybe not
Ciao.
Me? It is you who have invented faceted images of yourself set in the jewelry of a fantasized life.

In reality, you are stuck alone atop a pedestal of straw and mud.

Enjoy yourself.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#31 Mar 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't do that. I'm not consumed by imagination like you are but solidly grounded in reality.
You never, ever fantasize about anything?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#32 Mar 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? It is you who have invented faceted images of yourself set in the jewelry of a fantasized life.
In reality, you are stuck alone atop a pedestal of straw and mud.
Enjoy yourself.
It's so funny because I know that it's all true and it is eating you up for some reason. I have no idea why. You keep inventing all this stuff and then I tell you the truth and you keep writing as though you know better. This is really amusing, that you should be so determined to claim to know the real truth about someone you don't even know and who has been truthful to you. You are really an interesting case.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#33 Mar 26, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> You never, ever fantasize about anything?
Well...alright. As a kid, I used to fantasize that I was Popeye making out with Olive Oil.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#34 Mar 26, 2011
laojim wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny because I know that it's all true and it is eating you up for some reason. I have no idea why. You keep inventing all this stuff and then I tell you the truth and you keep writing as though you know better. This is really amusing, that you should be so determined to claim to know the real truth about someone you don't even know and who has been truthful to you. You are really an interesting case.
Look. I am perfectly comfortable with my view from up here. It's like Google Earth. I can read even the label on your underpants. Don't fret. I won't reveal your size:)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#35 Mar 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...alright. As a kid, I used to fantasize that I was Popeye making out with Olive Oil.
No room on board for Taylor Swift?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#37 Mar 26, 2011
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No room on board for Taylor Swift?
Everything today is marketing. Taylor Swift is OK but when I see her in Cover Girl ads, she drops a few notches.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#38 Mar 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything today is marketing. Taylor Swift is OK but when I see her in Cover Girl ads, she drops a few notches.
She's been on my screen everyday going on close to a month now, it's starting to get on my nerves; especially now that the damn ad is talking too. Grrr.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#39 Mar 26, 2011
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. I am perfectly comfortable with my view from up here. It's like Google Earth. I can read even the label on your underpants. Don't fret. I won't reveal your size:)
But I'm not wearing any. You naughty person, you! I'll write a letter to the times about you! I'll call a policeman, I will, you just wait. Sapristi nerglers! Needle Nardle Noo, I say. And there's more where that came from.....
6 Days - 1 BILLION Spent

Pasadena, CA

#40 Mar 27, 2011
Swen Goolie wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, then candidate Obama stated that regime change was not good foreign policy and not in America's best interest. Why is this regime change better than the one he opposed in Iraq. If regime change is and acceptable foreign policy, why are we not terminating the regimes in Iraq, North Korea, Ruwanda, Ivory Coast and a myriad of other countries in Asia and Africa? Why not Venezuela or Cuba.
Personally, I beleive that if we are going to change a regime we had better 1) do the darn job quickly and 2) make sure that the new regime is not worse than the old, both for US interests and for the citizens of the country we are changing.
Once again, Obama is lying through his teeth to the American public and/or omitting the facts. This time he has finally gone too far. 20 million more people have now signed the impeachment petition, just in the last 5 days! www.ImpeachObamaCampaign.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kucinich emerges to blister charter school oper... Apr 25 joe bialek 1
News Hillary Clinton faces recount over rival's 'vot... (Jan '08) Nov '16 Obama encourages ... 24
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) Oct '16 Walkers campaign ... 409
News Hustler's Larry Flynt pokes Donald Trump with p... (Apr '16) Apr '16 SSGT William Karol 3
News Leavenworth gets WikiLeaks suspect (Apr '11) Mar '16 JackArmStrong 30
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
News Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa (Sep '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 4
More from around the web