Congress Demands Obama Get OK on Libya

Congress Demands Obama Get OK on Libya

There are 3 comments on the Fox News story from May 22, 2011, titled Congress Demands Obama Get OK on Libya. In it, Fox News reports that:

FILE: In this April 7, 2011, image made from television, a dust cloud is seen following the explosion of a missile, outside the strategic oil port of Brega, Libya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 May 22, 2011
Interesting statement, just how many weeks too late to be scolding the child who never asked permission in the first place????

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#2 May 22, 2011
The power has gone to his head....he's trying to conquer the world!!. Like that German guy with the moustache back in the 40's.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#3 May 22, 2011
Poor conservatives.

Now they want Obama to bow instead of showing how much better he is than Bush at decision making. I4 wish they'd make up their mind on what Obama is. They keep flip flopping their positions to match the situation.

I guess conviction isn't a part of their vocabulary... or beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Kucinich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kucinich introduces resolution to impeach Bush (Jun '08) May '17 Perestroika 410
News Kucinich emerges to blister charter school oper... Apr '17 joe bialek 1
News Hillary Clinton faces recount over rival's 'vot... (Jan '08) Nov '16 Obama encourages ... 24
News Hustler's Larry Flynt pokes Donald Trump with p... (Apr '16) Apr '16 SSGT William Karol 3
News Leavenworth gets WikiLeaks suspect (Apr '11) Mar '16 JackArmStrong 30
News Caldeira comes clean on chemtrails (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dan 1
News Sanders eyes 'political revolution' in Iowa (Sep '14) Sep '14 Swedenforever 4
More from around the web