Debbie Wasserman Schultz says U.S. has many allies to attack Syria

Sep 4, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 86

As the tension over America possibly taking military action against Syria grows, one national political leader claims that no small number of countries are willing to offer their support.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Here's an idea send that scary looking frizzy haired Jew on a rocket into Syria .

That would end all this B.S. once and for all
Inquirer

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2013
She's crazy if she thinks the world is enthused about having another war. And if there is any truth to her claim, why did Britain vote to deny further war adventurism???

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#3 Sep 4, 2013
Here is something interesting I saw the other day. You can see how multiple nations are involved for their agenda using the destablization in Syria as their platform for their agendas.

We all know, or at least should know, the US's goal here. Their end game. And that is Iran and control over the strait of Hormuz and Iranian oil fields as it relates to the use of the Petrodollar.

But there is another tangent as well. Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Prior to the true FSA starting a revolution in Syria (before being hijacked by Saudi Arabia and Qatar through the use of Al Nusra), what did Assad do? He rejected both Saudi Arabia and Qatar for the use of land through Syria for a pipeline into Turkey and Europe.

Is The United States Going To Go To War With Syria Over A Natural Gas Pipeline?
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/i...

Well today John Kerry comes out during the committee meeting and says that the Arab nations are ready to foot the entire bill for the US military action in Syria.

Ok..........

Why would the "Arab Nations" (let's call a spade a spade here, Saudi Arabia and Qatar) be willing to incur all of our costs for this war? What would they have to gain? Maybe the removal of Assad so they get their pipeline?

So in other words, the US military is now a mercenary force that will destroy nations to the highest bidder?

For the big multinational companies, this could be a big win win for them. The US's multinationals get their war with Iran while Saudi Arabia and Qatar get their pipeline through Syria?

And who loses? The innocent people in Syria.

The corruption of our governments is so bad now, they will destroy each other and themselves to make a profit.
American Israeli Cabal

Sherrard, IL

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Mike wrote:
Here's an idea send that scary looking frizzy haired Jew on a rocket into Syria .
That would end all this B.S. once and for all
My thoughts exactly! This goes to show you whose side these Zionist Jews are on. The only real people to gain from this are the Israeli Jews who are pushing for taking Iran on also. Our government is so infested with Zionists and Zionist sympathizers that our international interests take a back seat to the Israelis, but it is our treasure and lives that pay for it!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#5 Sep 4, 2013
Mike wrote:
Jeez you folks are disrespectful.

Grow up, boy.

HSE

“Homo Slackass Erectus”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 4, 2013
Mike wrote:
Here's an idea send that scary looking frizzy haired Jew on a rocket into Syria .
That would end all this B.S. once and for all
Here's an idea send that scary looking maduza on a rocket into Syria . Shades of Chill Wills!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 4, 2013
Obama needs her to hold his little hand.
COWARD.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Obama has has little Chalupas in his pants.
Law and Order

Madison, CT

#9 Sep 4, 2013
Wasserman is the lyingest POS in the dumocratic/socialist party. Shes a perfect example of why we need to keep abortion legal. Believe nothing this douche says

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10 Sep 4, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
Here is something interesting I saw the other day. You can see how multiple nations are involved for their agenda using the destablization in Syria as their platform for their agendas.
We all know, or at least should know, the US's goal here. Their end game. And that is Iran and control over the strait of Hormuz and Iranian oil fields as it relates to the use of the Petrodollar.
But there is another tangent as well. Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Prior to the true FSA starting a revolution in Syria (before being hijacked by Saudi Arabia and Qatar through the use of Al Nusra), what did Assad do? He rejected both Saudi Arabia and Qatar for the use of land through Syria for a pipeline into Turkey and Europe.
Is The United States Going To Go To War With Syria Over A Natural Gas Pipeline?
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/i...
Well today John Kerry comes out during the committee meeting and says that the Arab nations are ready to foot the entire bill for the US military action in Syria.
Ok..........
Why would the "Arab Nations" (let's call a spade a spade here, Saudi Arabia and Qatar) be willing to incur all of our costs for this war? What would they have to gain? Maybe the removal of Assad so they get their pipeline?
So in other words, the US military is now a mercenary force that will destroy nations to the highest bidder?
For the big multinational companies, this could be a big win win for them. The US's multinationals get their war with Iran while Saudi Arabia and Qatar get their pipeline through Syria?
And who loses? The innocent people in Syria.
The corruption of our governments is so bad now, they will destroy each other and themselves to make a profit.
Interesting thought.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#11 Sep 4, 2013
Looking at the comments above, we can see why this country is laughed at and our citizens called "ugly amerikkkkkkans".

Too bad.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#12 Sep 4, 2013
Debbie is clueless, she has no idea what she defends, Happy New Year anyway.
buzzer

Greeley, CO

#13 Sep 4, 2013
DWS is a flake. The only person with less credibility is Susan Rice, who Obama already used to tell us lies about Benghazi.

Obama may be morally right about Assad and poison gas. However, Obama has told so many lies I just don't trust him to be honest this time. As with Benghazi, I wouldn't put it past him to be spinning a yarn just to make himself look good.

Liars have a problem that does not go away because something important has entered their lives. I wish I could believe Obama, but I just can't. This is a dilemma he created, not me.

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 4, 2013
Obama wants to suckle on Schultz.
He's a baby in a man's body.
He's afraid to go it alone.
His brain is on vacation but his mouth is working overtime.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#15 Sep 4, 2013
Here is an idea. If Assad wants to use nerve gas on the pro Al Quieda rebels... why not just give him more of it?

Barack Hussein Obama wants to support the terrorists. Is that a surprise?
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#16 Sep 4, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts exactly! This goes to show you whose side these Zionist Jews are on. The only real people to gain from this are the Israeli Jews who are pushing for taking Iran on also. Our government is so infested with Zionists and Zionist sympathizers that our international interests take a back seat to the Israelis, but it is our treasure and lives that pay for it!
Why precisely is supporting pro Al Quieda rebels in Syria in the interests of the Zionists? Pretty sure they do not like Jews.

More likely it is Saudi Wahhabis pulling Obama's strings hoping for a Sunni takeover of Syria.

Anyway, between Assad, Hezbollah and Al Quieda, I would side with Assad every time. Syria's internal civil war is none of the west's business anyway.

Enough of these Democrat wars.
Spike

Akron, OH

#17 Sep 4, 2013
Law and Order wrote:
Wasserman is the lyingest POS in the dumocratic/socialist party. Shes a perfect example of why we need to keep abortion legal. Believe nothing this douche says
Whats with these women in the democrat party anyway? Is it a rule they either have to be butt ugly old hags or just butt ugly?
nobama

Matawan, NJ

#18 Sep 4, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Whats with these women in the democrat party anyway? Is it a rule they either have to be butt ugly old hags or just butt ugly?
Wasserman Shultz is a lying Jew.

Or worse, Democrat Party women are aggressive bull dykes like Janet Reno, Janet Napolitano, Hillary Clinton ... et al
Spike

Akron, OH

#20 Sep 4, 2013
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasserman Shultz is a lying Jew.
Or worse, Democrat Party women are aggressive bull dykes like Janet Reno, Janet Napolitano, Hillary Clinton ... et al
I have no problems with the Jews. The majority of advances in Tech and medical and just about everyting else came through the Jews and Asians, but yes, those women in the democrat party have some hard bark. And none of them hardly ever have any facts to back up what they say. For a good time get on you tube and type in Nancy Pelosi "itsy bitsy spider"

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 Sep 4, 2013
Washerwomwn Schultz!
What allies??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama, Pelosi rift opens up over spending bill Dec 15 El oh El 30
Democrats Examine What Went Wrong After Electio... Dec 5 swedenforever 33
What should Americans know about their president? Nov '14 Jaimie 3
Free at Last: Marine back on Us soil after rele... Nov '14 spocko 155
Election Day Rituals: Movies, Meals and Mass Nov '14 Le Jimbo 32
If the GOP brand is dog food, the Democratic br... Nov '14 tha Professor 45
The newest ad in the Florida governora s race w... Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
More from around the web