Biden to lead delegation to Sharon service

Jan 12, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Marshfield News-Herald

Vice President Biden will lead an American delegation to the state funeral for former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon , who died Saturday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 12, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LET THE AIPAC SPONSORED GROVEL-FEST BEGIN!

As world leaders scour their Thesauri for "controversial", those unfortunate bureaucrats laden with the odious chore of attending this disposal of humanity's most toxic of wastes strain to think of ANYTHING decent to say about the most ruthless, Genocidal Monster in modern times.

Sharon built no Nation, he defended no one; his military endeavors were simply murderous orgies, he was the antithesis of Peace under any conditions at any time.

He was obsessed with Land Theft & Genocide and took pride in the indiscriminate slaughter of innocent civilians

Sharon’s commitment to “Pure Race” genocide is most clearly & more thoroughly noted in his well documented statements and fervent support for Plan Dalet; a Zionist Plan for the complete Extermination and Expulsion of all non Jewish, Native Residents of Palestinians.

That same twin of "Final Solution still remains in effect after over 60 years.

Sharon was committed to unlimited expansion of the Zionist Entity aka "Greater Israel" or as he said "as far as an Israeli plows the last furrow"

A salient issue is who will remember Sharon and how will his long overdue death be celebrated.

Sharon was no “soldier” in the honest sense of the word, he was a craven & thoroughly documented terrorist who massacred unarmed men women and children in their sleep.

Because his countless “Pure / Chosen / Master Race” based Extermination and Expulsions were done with his own hands and by his own personal knowledge & initiative, he is among the worst of all shameless Mass Murderers of all times, in or out of uniform.

In the end, how one regards this indisputable monster defines one’s self.

He will only be eulogized with praise by the ignorant, the professionally deceived, America’s craven, AIPAC owned politicians, and by his kindred, cowardly, genocidal ilk.

His “Burial ground” would disgrace the most fetid of garbage dumps.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 12, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Gray wrote:
Just more Anti-Jew Drivel
Sharon The General) would have kicked those shriveled up prunes of yours up between those wax laden ears. He's dead. You are even deader. Just remember that the "massacre" you posted about a hundred times was committed by Arabs. Just like you. Lebanese. Only uncivilized creatures inhabiting this planet are capable of such horrendous things. You know, those peace loving boys you slept with in the 70's. Those were tight times, right Father Gray?
Cat74

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 12, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Isn't attending State funerals the President's job? Oh that's right, a Jewish funeral is no place for a Muslim. Biden will embarrass all of us, but oh well, what can we expect at this point. What difference does it make??
bloom

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

when America crying for human rights at the same time they support Israeli brutal treatment on PA people.
when America capturing and drone strikes on brutal terrorist committed war crime criminal at same time they attend funeral for leader of terrorism the butcher committed war crime criminal who is worse than Hitler.
SHAME......UNLIMITED
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 13, 2014
 
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharon The General) would have kicked those shriveled up prunes of yours up between those wax laden ears. He's dead. You are even deader. Just remember that the "massacre" you posted about a hundred times was committed by Arabs. Just like you. Lebanese. Only uncivilized creatures inhabiting this planet are capable of such horrendous things. You know, those peace loving boys you slept with in the 70's. Those were tight times, right Father Gray?
Gray the queer hitler jr just like the original u will burn in hell too.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 13, 2014
 
bloom wrote:
when America crying for human rights at the same time they support Israeli brutal treatment on PA people.
when America capturing and drone strikes on brutal terrorist committed war crime criminal at same time they attend funeral for leader of terrorism the butcher committed war crime criminal who is worse than Hitler.
SHAME......UNLIMITED
War criminal?? Like ur father?? Not Sharon.
bloom

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 13, 2014
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
War criminal?? Like ur father?? Not Sharon.
you sounds like truth bites you properly so feel it

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bloom wrote:
<quoted text>you sounds like truth bites you properly so feel it
LMFAO. Are you trying to say something? Wowee!
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 13, 2014
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
War criminal?? Like ur father?? Not Sharon.
What America needs is a real man like Sharon. Instead we get a little boy/girl half-breed liberal socialist with no balls.
ching pion

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 13, 2014
 
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
What America needs is a real man like Sharon. Instead we get a little boy/girl half-breed liberal socialist with no balls.
why don't you chose The Aldof Hitler he is far more better than Sharon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••