Democratic leaders say Rep. Weiner mu...

Democratic leaders say Rep. Weiner must resign

There are 33 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Democratic leaders say Rep. Weiner must resign. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Democratic leaders are now calling on Rep. Anthony Weiner to resign after the New York lawmaker embroiled in a Twitter scandal admitted he had online contact with a Delaware teenager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
US Citizen

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2011
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ what a jerk and laughing stock for the Dems. Pelosi says he needs help, he should be locked up. This guy is a PIG. Some Pigs are more Pigs than others and this is one big mother ####ing Pig. Just like Pelosi
What Took So Long

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2011
Democrats are Stupid and Immoral

It took them a Month basically

To Do the right thing

These are the leaderless people you elected into office

What a bunch of Vain Selfish Arrogant people

They wait to see how me and you are goint to react

And Then they come out against this guys perverted

Behavior.

Instead of Immediately Condemming Him
Rey

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2011
They had to wait until his over four hrs chialis wore off.
Democrats for Weiner

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 11, 2011
Why do they Hide, Protect and Cover Up

This type of Depraved and Obscene Behavior

All the Way Until it threatens them directly

And threatens their chances of being re-elected.

They Lie out Their Teeth

They are No better than the Other party

In Fact they are Worse because They

Take advantage of the Poor, the Elderly,

And Black and Hispanic minorities

In Order to Get Votes

Hypocrites/Pendejos/Perverts

Horatio
mexican-american
What A Weenie

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 11, 2011
This guy takes out his wee-wee

To a complete stranger and young lady

And He still wants to stay in Office

Democrats are stupid

They have to be Sick in the HeaD

Juanita
Bobby

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 11, 2011
Pelosi says he can stay:

'Amid increasing calls for Rep. Anthony Weiner to resign, House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi says the decision should be up to the congressman and his New York constituents.

The former speaker said in San Francisco that she believes the decision should be made by "the individual member" and the people in his district.'

Of course she also said that she was going to 'Drain the swamp'.

http://youtu.be/6XXYVGF_IPc
Richard

El Paso, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2011
Another DUMBOCRAT in the mold of barack hussein, their king
Mr-D ElPaso

United States

#8 Jun 11, 2011
So the way I see it is. The little worm is going to use the weasel claus and hope in time someone else does something more stupid and get him of the front page. If this is his plan he won't have to wait long. Some Republican't or Dumbocrat will take his place. Yep thats what I see happening.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 11, 2011
Richard wrote:
Another DUMBOCRAT in the mold of barack hussein, their king
That's a dumb comment. Weiner needs to go, I agree, but his actions have nothing to do with the president. During the GW Bush administration, did you feel that Republican sex scandals (Larry Craig, for example) were reflective of the president then?
ABC

Sparta, WI

#10 Jun 11, 2011
Very good article on this situation at

www.2012voters.info
Nevermind the small mind

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2011
Treatment for what? An over-inflated ego? What a lame excuse for a politician. Someone needs to give this guy a slap of reality upside the head.
El Destructo

Tomball, TX

#12 Jun 11, 2011
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's a dumb comment. Weiner needs to go, I agree, but his actions have nothing to do with the president. During the GW Bush administration, did you feel that Republican sex scandals (Larry Craig, for example) were reflective of the president then?
You could of used bill clinton sexcapades or even john and bobby kennedys' with marilyn or even teddy k's scandalous drunken romps as better examples.
El Destructo

Tomball, TX

#13 Jun 11, 2011
I saw some pictures and video of ex-congressman mr. pecker....err.....wiener....ch orizo....whatever!
Anyway, in some on the shots of this moron, he kinda looks like Skreech, from "Saved by the bell".
Bird

Billings, MT

#14 Jun 11, 2011
The only honor Weiner has left to restore is if he had the courage of a Japanese warrior and committed Seppuku. But since he's a gutless little weasel he'll have to crawl away to a cardboard box and become just another homeless mental patient. A fitting end for any Democrat.
Sarge Morgan

Mifflinburg, PA

#15 Jun 11, 2011
Yes Heís a Pervert, But Rep. Weiner Should Resign Because Heís a Psychotic Liar.
If we can agree on nothing else in this culture war-ravaged nation, I do hope most Americans will concur that someone who is this good of a liar also isnít good enough to remain in public service for a moment longer than procedurally necessary.

Resign now, Weiner!
True Q-A

El Paso, TX

#16 Jun 11, 2011
Weiner needs help with hi weener
Moron

El Paso, TX

#17 Jun 11, 2011
If this moron resigns, will he still be afforded with a pension at our expense? I hope not. He has no shame whatsoever, reason being he doesn't want to resign. I wonder if he's getting any advice from "slick Willie"?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 11, 2011
El Destructo wrote:
<quoted text>
You could of used bill clinton sexcapades or even john and bobby kennedys' with marilyn or even teddy k's scandalous drunken romps as better examples.
I was pointing out that blaming Obama for Weiner's scandal is like blaming Bush for Craig's scandal. Do try to keep up.
Bird

Billings, MT

#19 Jun 12, 2011
Moron wrote:
If this moron resigns, will he still be afforded with a pension at our expense? I hope not. He has no shame whatsoever, reason being he doesn't want to resign. I wonder if he's getting any advice from "slick Willie"?
Unfortunately the answer to that question is yes, Weiner will be entitled to more benefits and a bigger pension than the vast majority of those government employees who actually work "for" the American people after 30 + years of service and most all members of the U.S. Military. B.S. isn't it!
Bird

Billings, MT

#20 Jun 12, 2011
Moron wrote:
When a regular government employee is convicted of wrong doing or a military member, they are stripped of their pensions and benefits and in the case of military members, are disgraced by a very public courts martial. Except for officers who are given the option of resigning for the good of the service. Rank hath it's privilege you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Staffer Scandal Burns Wasserman Schultz Aug 10 C Kersey 3
News 'Buffoons': Mark Levin Crushes Media for Ignori... Aug 9 YouDidntBuildThat 4
News Wasserman Schultz explains why she didn't fire ... Aug 6 non homo pheobie 16
News Lawyer for Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide: Fraud... Jul 30 C Kersey 4
News UNDER-THE-RADAR: Biggest scandal you have never... Jul 30 Leaks point2 DNC 1
News Transgender Activist, Vampire Novelist Running ... Jul '17 TerriB1 1
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown (Aug '15) Jun '17 Sorosing On 753
More from around the web