Hillary Clinton Calls for Restoring J...

Hillary Clinton Calls for Restoring Jobless Benefits

There are 88 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Dec 31, 2013, titled Hillary Clinton Calls for Restoring Jobless Benefits. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is pushing for quick action to restore jobless benefits for the long-term unemployed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#65 Jan 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to be relevant, kitten? LMAO.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#66 Jan 5, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to be relevant, kitten? LMAO.
Slain slumlord found in trash has enemies list a mile long

By Larry Celona, Jamie Schram and Aaron Short

OH MY, I thought they ment Valerie Jarrett..........Obama's most trusted slum lord.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#67 Jan 5, 2014
That is the first Slum Lord I thought of as well. I guess there are lots of them just not many who get to act as President on occasion.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#68 Jan 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
As a peasadent of the slum of owussa okiehomo, the opussa speaks from experience. LMAO.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#69 Jan 5, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
suck monica, suck....blow is just a figure of speech
ROTFLMAO!!!!

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#70 Jan 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica dalllllllllling, do you prefer a charoot or a Churchill. Oh bill the bigger the better.
LOL!!! too funny!!

Paris

#71 Jan 5, 2014
Hillary Clinton Campaign Rents Email List To Pro-Hillary Super PAC, hahahahaha Hillary rents list to herself.............still trying to pay that million dollar hole she left herself with.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#73 Jan 5, 2014
I will be looking for cars with Hillary's bumper sticker on them. She is quite popular in Illinois. I should begin seeing oh, so many of them. Right.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74 Jan 7, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I will be looking for cars with Hillary's bumper sticker on them. She is quite popular in Illinois. I should begin seeing oh, so many of them. Right.
Just like ancient Rome, and the Parthenon. ClintonH&ClintonB will be carried into the WhiteHouse like returning heroes.

Location hidden

#75 Jan 7, 2014
Barry Sotero wants to win on this issue, if the 'resident uses all of its 'good will' because his popularity is suffering. ClintonH will NOT be able to use it.
Class War, is Marxist & modern Leninism.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#76 Jan 7, 2014
You really don't think Obama will secretly sabotage Hil;s campaign? He still remembers how she tried to trip him up with that phony birth certificate. Actually it was explained the other day that Obama really was born in the U S, but when his promiscuous mother married Soweto he adopted Barry. Barry never asked for his citizenship back, and his adoption papers list him as Indonesian. That means he was no longer an American, and ineligible to run for President. That makes more sense then he was born somewhere else, and either way he is still ineligible to be an American President. He has already so embarrassed himself I don't know how he looks at himself in the mirror every morning. What are the Democrats going to do when he leaves office, and his secrets begin seeping out. There is a book coming out soon from one of his press people that is full of exposed secrets. Democrats will be held accountable in the next 2 elections.
long island Itea

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#77 Jan 7, 2014
RayOne wrote:
Barry Sotero wants to win on this issue, if the 'resident uses all of its 'good will' because his popularity is suffering. ClintonH will NOT be able to use it.
Class War, is Marxist & modern Leninism for 2day Barock+martinney ice-Cold drink!!!.
hop U lik 2sharey!! and this song for top&down+bottom&up!!

can U rap?!!;-00

Location hidden

#78 Jan 8, 2014
ClintonH is Obama's best chance to keep the unContitutionallity of his administrative rule under wraps until construction of a temple to honor him is completed.
The Obama Book of Secrets will not be published on paper, maybe it can use the social media popular with teenagers that is 'parent' monitoring proof.
One of the new ones have a viewing life of fifteen minutes.
That makes HISTORY creation much easier.
Cat74 wrote:
You really don't think Obama will secretly sabotage Hil;s campaign? He still remembers how she tried to trip him up with that phony birth certificate. Actually it was explained the other day that Obama really was born in the U S, but when his promiscuous mother married Soweto he adopted Barry. Barry never asked for his citizenship back, and his adoption papers list him as Indonesian. That means he was no longer an American, and ineligible to run for President. That makes more sense then he was born somewhere else, and either way he is still ineligible to be an American President. He has already so embarrassed himself I don't know how he looks at himself in the mirror every morning. What are the Democrats going to do when he leaves office, and his secrets begin seeping out. There is a book coming out soon from one of his press people that is full of exposed secrets. Democrats will be held accountable in the next 2 elections.

Paris

#79 Jan 8, 2014
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>ClintonH is Obama's best chance to keep the unContitutionallity of his administrative rule under wraps until construction of a temple to honor him is completed.
The Obama Book of Secrets will not be published on paper, maybe it can use the social media popular with teenagers that is 'parent' monitoring proof.
One of the new ones have a viewing life of fifteen minutes.
That makes HISTORY creation much easier.
Obama is making a new religion called Momon. Stands for Mo Money.

Location hidden

#80 Jan 8, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL money is to be had in the HANDLING of CRISIS, and he has made more than a few friends millionaires. If jobs is not the issue du jour,
Secure the BORDERS
&
Stop appointing managers who say it is NOT Possible.
the Gatekeeper

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#81 Jan 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
the Obama is Bush second cousin?!!! ;)
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#83 Jan 9, 2014
So Hillary, and Obama knew from the beginning the Benghazi Massacre was led by one of the AlQaeda people Obama released from Gitmo almost as soon as he was elected President. Yet they still told that big lie about a silly video, and imprisoned the film's producer. Neither one is any damn good. She thinks she can be President? Of what? Not the United States. That is the only good thing that came out of this massacre.

Paris

#84 Jan 9, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
So Hillary, and Obama knew from the beginning the Benghazi Massacre was led by one of the AlQaeda people Obama released from Gitmo almost as soon as he was elected President. Yet they still told that big lie about a silly video, and imprisoned the film's producer. Neither one is any damn good. She thinks she can be President? Of what? Not the United States. That is the only good thing that came out of this massacre.
Remember with Obama and Hillary it's only what is politically friendly to them. Both for Obama's reelection and Hillary's second Hail Mary.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#85 Jan 9, 2014
teahadists have run out of rosary beads.
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#86 Jan 9, 2014
Sorry, Crappy. I know it will be hurtful when the truth comes out. It is always hurtful to know the people you trust the most have lied to your face, but it will be good for America to get the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Activist, Vampire Novelist Running ... Jul 14 TerriB1 1
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown (Aug '15) Jun '17 Sorosing On 757
News Nancy Pelosi in South Florida, talks up Democra... May '17 USAUSAUSA 7
News Comey memo says Trump asked him to end Flynn in... May '17 Uncle Tab 50
News 50,000 Haitian Americans fear deportation if U.... Apr '17 He Named Me Black... 9
News 'You Didn't Win this Election' DNC chair Perez ... Apr '17 Go Trump 441
News No sign probes into Russia, Trump campaign will... Apr '17 Pete 15
More from around the web