DNC dissembles as TheDC presses for answer on Fast and Furious apology

Mar 15, 2012 Full story: The Daily Caller

In this Thursday, Dec. 16, 2010 picture, U.S. Border Patrol vehicles drive from a checkpoint, as teams of border officers comb the Arizona desert about 10 miles north of Mexico in search for a suspect in the fatal shooting of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry in the rugged terrain in Rio Rico, Ariz.

Full Story

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2012
The article says:

"Obama and Holder have already apologized to the family of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, who, like the hundreds of Mexican citizens, was murdered with a Fast and Furious-trafficked firearm. Obama sent Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to Terry’s funeral with a letter from him to Terry’s family in hand."

Sending Napolitano to the funeral was like sending a serial killer to the funeral of a murdered rape victim.

It was a slap in the face to the family and to the nation. Had it been my son or my husband in the casket, I would have kicked her ass out and told her to FO.

A letter of apology is not enough for the harm and insult done to that family and to the nation. A secure border and mass deportation would be the right thing to do, since our Constitution demands such action. AND letters of apology to every family of every single victim of illegal aliens in the USA.
Annie

Naperville, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2012
They should both pologize to the American people for their fraud and RESIGN
Interesting

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 17, 2012
How much chit would hit the fan if the B.P. Agent were a child of Holders or Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What should Americans know about their president? Nov 14 Jaimie 3
Democrats Examine What Went Wrong After Electio... Nov 12 serfs up 30
Free at Last: Marine back on Us soil after rele... Nov 8 spocko 157
Election Day Rituals: Movies, Meals and Mass Nov 7 Le Jimbo 32
If the GOP brand is dog food, the Democratic br... Nov 5 tha Professor 55
The newest ad in the Florida governora s race w... Oct 28 Liberal forever 1
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Oct '14 Hooogle It 9

Debbie Wasserman Schultz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE