Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Shutdown Fight Is 'Personal' Against Obama

Among the many reasons behind the government shutdown, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schutlz asserted that the Tea Party's motives were, in part, "personal" against President Barack Obama. Full Story
LMELAO

Omaha, NE

#1 Oct 15, 2013
Slobbering Debbie has a loud and incorrect mouth!
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#2 Oct 15, 2013
TeaBigots hate humanity and it shows. TeaTards Ted and Mike Lee hate. That's all you hear spewing out of their mouths. They are a rampant cancer on our nation. Get them.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2013
These Democrats have foisted an additional 8.5 Trillion dollars of debt on the American public to force such things as IRS misuse, cowardly abandonment of US Ambassadors to death, arming the enemies of mankind eating human hearts and funding a healthcare system imposed on people not wanting it, giving special consideration to Communist Unions...

Then the Buttholes have the audacity to whine that it's personal?
alan

Maringouin, LA

#5 Oct 22, 2013
LMELAO wrote:
Slobbering Debbie has a loud and incorrect mouth!
shes suffering from the veneral disease that they named for her?wasserman is like syphilis?debbie has wasserclap vd?if you don't believe it look at how many libs are infected?
Mary

Boynton Beach, FL

#6 Nov 3, 2013
DWS follows the lack-of-leadership leader Obama. She lies to cover the incompetence that is running Washington, DC.

Liberal comedian Bill Maher pressed Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Friday night about whether President Barack Obama had lied about people being able to keep their coverage under Obamacare, telling her the president had lost credibility.

“It was not a lie, let’s just be very clear. So let me knock that down right away,” Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) said.“When the president and myself and every other Democrat that talked about that if you like your health care, you can keep it, that was referring to the overwhelming majority of Americans who had health care.”

That lie is huge!!!!
spud

Reading, PA

#7 Nov 3, 2013
Mary wrote:
DWS follows the lack-of-leadership leader Obama. She lies to cover the incompetence that is running Washington, DC.
Liberal comedian Bill Maher pressed Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on Friday night about whether President Barack Obama had lied about people being able to keep their coverage under Obamacare, telling her the president had lost credibility.
“It was not a lie, let’s just be very clear. So let me knock that down right away,” Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) said.“When the president and myself and every other Democrat that talked about that if you like your health care, you can keep it, that was referring to the overwhelming majority of Americans who had health care.”
That lie is huge!!!!
You're right. Every time a politician says "let me be very clear" there's a 99.9% chance they're lying. Wasserman is a radical who would never let the truth get in the way of her agenda.
spud

Reading, PA

#8 Nov 3, 2013
Wasserman, being from the party of irresponsible spending freaks, can't comprehend the concept of living within ones means. She can't comprehend anyones opinion that considers healthcare a choice or that our government is totally incapable of administering the healthcare system they promised. She can't understand things that come naturally to the tea party so her response is to attack and try to belittle tea arty representatives. She wishes she were half the woman Sarah Palin is.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#9 Nov 3, 2013
so wasserman is a liar just like Obama and confirmed it on mahers show!do these dems.believe that we don't see and hear on video what Obama stated about being able to keep our present health insurance?he said we could keep it over and over again and there was no majority of people in his statements!its amazing how stupid these dems.think we are?they believe we cant trust our ears when they tell us promises?wasserman is a disgrace to politics and humanity!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 8, 2013
We should do an other shutdown,I as an american would back it.its good for the obama people,I would be willing to suffer.that shutdown was great.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#11 Nov 8, 2013
spud wrote:
She wishes she were half the woman Sarah Palin is.
I have never met a woman who wants to even be a quarter of the silly palin woman.

Try and find a woman with brains, power, credentials and status and then make a comparison.

Palin ain"t it.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#12 Nov 8, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never met a woman who wants to even be a quarter of the silly palin woman.
Try and find a woman with brains, power, credentials and status and then make a comparison.
Palin ain"t it.
Nor is Wasserman it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Sun Hooogle It 9
iPhones favored by most U.S. legislators: survey Oct 10 fatbacks x 1
Wasserman Schultz Supporters Call Out Dems for ... Sep 26 bottlecap 1
DWS: Scott Walker's Record is Equivalent to Phy... Sep '14 O M G 1
DNC chairwoman apologizes for 'back of hand' re... Sep '14 O M G 1
Democratic leader compares Walker policies to slap Sep '14 Terry 5
Charlie Crist's big win clouded by low turnout ... Aug '14 bottlecap 1

Debbie Wasserman Schultz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE