Obama says he would resign if he were...

Obama says he would resign if he were Weiner

There are 101 comments on the WIAT-TV Birmingham story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Obama says he would resign if he were Weiner. In it, WIAT-TV Birmingham reports that:

President Barack Obama, increasing pressure on Rep. Anthony Weiner to quit, said Monday that "I can tell you that if it was me, I would resign." In a rare foray into a congressman's ethical conduct, Obama told NBC's "Today" show that Weiner's sexually charged photos and messages online to several women were "highly inappropriate." "I think he's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIAT-TV Birmingham.

Major Andrew Henry

Mifflinburg, PA

#97 Jun 16, 2011
so long weiner boy

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#99 Jun 16, 2011
I will give 3:5 odds that Keith Olbermann will either hire Anthony Weiner as a guest host to his new show or have him as a featured guest within the first two weeks of the show opening night.
Any takers? Libs just love a loser......and they are two peas in a pod!
They could have a "Show and Tell" segment. Sick fuque libs.
WH Bumbling Buffoon

San Jose, CA

#100 Jun 16, 2011
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
I will give 3:5 odds that Keith Olbermann will either hire Anthony Weiner as a guest host to his new show or have him as a featured guest within the first two weeks of the show opening night.
Any takers? Libs just love a loser......and they are two peas in a pod!
They could have a "Show and Tell" segment. Sick fuque libs.
You can rest assured that Weiner will stand behind him. And Shmucky Schumer will stand behind Weiner.

It's a veritable lib train love fest.
McGruff

Mammoth Cave, KY

#103 Jun 16, 2011
WH Bumbling Buffoon wrote:
<quoted text>You can rest assured that Weiner will stand behind him. And Shmucky Schumer will stand behind Weiner.

It's a veritable lib train love fest.
I bet schumer has wieners weenie photo on his office wall.
William

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#104 Jun 18, 2011
Major Andrew Henry wrote:
Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York plans to leave office, calling House leaders Wednesday night at a White House picnic to inform them he would resign today, sources tell ABC News.
Weiner's decision comes after days of mounting pressure from congressional Democrats following his embarrassing admission of risque online chats and photo swaps with multiple women after first denying it.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anthony-weiner...
"The high-profile resignation of New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner on Thursday came amidst speculation on Capitol Hill that his apology and departure from Congress are calculated preludes for another run at public office — possibly even in the special election to be held for the seat he’s vacating.

“He will run again,” popular New York City radio host and New York City insider Steve Malzberg tells Newsmax.“Whether it’s for mayor or Congress, he’ll be back. I wouldn’t be surprised if he even ran for his own seat again!

“The guy is such a narcissist: He thanked his parents for instilling their values into him,” the radio host said.“He went back to the place where he announced his first campaign, as if this was some triumphant return.

Read more on Newsmax.com : Now!
rider

Marquette, MI

#105 Jun 18, 2011
OMG

Spring, TX

#106 Jun 18, 2011
William wrote:
<quoted text>"The high-profile resignation of New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner on Thursday came amidst speculation on Capitol Hill that his apology and departure from Congress are calculated preludes for another run at public office — possibly even in the special election to be held for the seat he’s vacating.
“He will run again,” popular New York City radio host and New York City insider Steve Malzberg tells Newsmax.“Whether it’s for mayor or Congress, he’ll be back. I wouldn’t be surprised if he even ran for his own seat again!
“The guy is such a narcissist: He thanked his parents for instilling their values into him,” the radio host said.“He went back to the place where he announced his first campaign, as if this was some triumphant return.
Read more on Newsmax.com : Now!
His wife's family is not amused.
Toni

Lenexa, KS

#107 Jun 18, 2011
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Guess Obama forgot all about his love child with Vera Baker. He may soon regret those words.
Or his tryst with Larry Sinclair the limo driver. Google it, pretty fascinating the trash we have residing in the White House.
William

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#108 Jun 18, 2011
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
Or his tryst with Larry Sinclair the limo driver. Google it, pretty fascinating the trash we have residing in the White House.
pretty disgusting the trash we have residing in the White House.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#109 Jun 18, 2011
William wrote:
<quoted text>pretty disgusting the trash we have residing in the White House.
Yes Cass Sunstien is absolutely a Communist Scum
McGruff

Mammoth Cave, KY

#110 Jun 18, 2011
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
I will give 3:5 odds that Keith Olbermann will either hire Anthony Weiner as a guest host to his new show or have him as a featured guest within the first two weeks of the show opening night.
Any takers? Libs just love a loser......and they are two peas in a pod!
They could have a "Show and Tell" segment. Sick fuque libs.
I bet that he got some of those tweets, printed them, enlarged them? And they now are framed hanging in his office.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#111 Jun 18, 2011
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that he got some of those tweets, printed them, enlarged them? And they now are framed hanging in his office.
The headlines read....."Weiner finds himself in an Olberhole".

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#112 Jun 18, 2011
Obama should resign

An amnesty is a reward to those breaking the law. Issuing an amnesty to illegal aliens only encourages more illegal immigration into the United States. After the 1986 amnesty, illegal immigration increased significantly. Census Bureau 2000 data indicate that 700,000 to 800,000 illegal aliens settle in the U.S. each year, with approximately 8-11 million illegal aliens now currently living in the United States (up to 12 million, according to Department of Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge).
William

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#113 Jun 19, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Cass Sunstien is absolutely a Communist Scum
Sadly, there are many others just like him.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#115 Jun 19, 2011
William wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, there are many others just like him.
Indeed so very true, Erik Holder giving assualt weapons to the Mexican drug cartels, Then he lie's about doing it..Typical

Since: Oct 09

Westminster, CO

#116 Jun 20, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed so very true, Erik Holder giving assualt weapons to the Mexican drug cartels, Then he lie's about doing it..Typical
They are trying to get the current ATF commissioner to take the fall and cover for obdumbass and his lackie holder but it does not look like he is going to take the blame for it. I hope he has some memos or other documentation to pin this directly to comrade obama.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#119 Jun 20, 2011
Melman68 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are trying to get the current ATF commissioner to take the fall and cover for obdumbass and his lackie holder but it does not look like he is going to take the blame for it. I hope he has some memos or other documentation to pin this directly to comrade obama.
God I hope so
rider

Marquette, MI

#121 Jun 21, 2011
Royal Order of Jesters and bizzare sex acts.
Posted on May 5, 2009 by Greg
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

Chris Hodapp at the blog Freemason for Dummies has posted up a pretty revealing (and scathing in its own way) analysis of the story that appeared Monday in the Buffalo News.

The story is the further sentencing of brothers, who were also members of the Shrine’s Royal Order of Jesters, who committed felony violation of the Mann Act, which prohibits transporting people across state lines for prostitution.

In this story, it details the expansion of the federal investigation where now other states are becoming involved as more allegations of bizarre actions of members are coming into question. And, consequently, a 2nd group in Big Sandy, Kentucky has been suspended pending investigation.

Truth be told, this has some very dark tones to what it portends, and if true, it will denigrate the fraternity more than one isolated situation.

What is being reported in the story are:

Prostitutes walking around parties, wearing only panties, soliciting Jesters to meet them later in their hotel rooms.
“Sex contests” involving prostitutes and Jesters members, performing in front of large groups of Jesters.
Off-duty cops in uniform, making sure that no non-Jesters entered the rooms where activities were going on.
Brother Gary N. Martin, who is the president of the 22,000-member Royal Order of Jesters, says that he is “disturbed about the allegations”. But that, to his knowledge, such conduct is extremely isolated and never condoned by the organization.

As a brother, the allegations disturb me too, and so to does the possibility of what this will say about the moral and upright fraternity of men.

Proudly, the Royal order of Jesters say on their home page “The Royal Order of Jesters proudly believe and participate in Masonry“.

Is this really so “extremely isolated”? And does the activity warrant instructive tongues to correct?

Read Br. Hodapp’s piece on the article, then read the article.

In my opinion, I think its time for the Masonic Billiken to go, before its mirth making takes the fraternity down the drain.
rider

Marquette, MI

#123 Jun 21, 2011
rider

Marquette, MI

#124 Jun 21, 2011
http://philjayhan.files.wordpress.com/2007/03... http://www.informationliberation.com/files/14... http://www.newsfollowup.com/id/images_9/gop_g... http://www.clubhousewreckards.com/images/plot... The Business Plot (also the Plot Against FDR and the White House Putsch) was an ... While historians have questioned whether or not a coup was actually close to ... By 1933 Butler was denouncing capitalism and bankers, confessing that as a .... This committee is not concerned with premature newspaper accounts ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Ryan: Zika fight costly for Democrats in 20... Nov 23 Cheech the Conser... 4
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown (Aug '15) Nov 13 Impeach Ivana 749
News Contradicting FBI view, Clintona s leaked speec... Oct '16 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Heckled offstage, Wasserman Schultz now seeks r... Oct '16 C Kersey 11
News News 10 mins ago 8:00 p.m.Marco Rubio wins Flor... Sep '16 WelbyMD 2
News Putin says DNC hack was public service, Russia ... Sep '16 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Wasserman Schultz fights to hold onto House sea... Aug '16 DR X 8
More from around the web