DNC Rep. Resigns After Anti-Israel Tirade

Aug 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Media Journal

A South Florida Democrat National Committee representative who engaged in an anti-Israel tirade over email had resigned from the post following outrage over her remarks.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2012
The Tricky Ones

Palm City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Israel is indirectly killing our Marines....

And our leaders fall to the feet, of internationist.
Jewish Americans will always place Israel over the U.S., as our

leaders serve Israel, and not the U.S.
We're just a host country,

Could the whole world be wrong???>?
Tom

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

As a Catholic, allow me to offer some perspective. Israel and the Christian West are irrevocably bound by religion and philosophy. Israel is one of the three pillars of the West, Greece and Rome being the other two. They are the only democracy in a region featuring despots, dictators, and 14th-century barbarism like what we see in Libya today. They are facing existential threats from sovereign nations ruled by fanatics. We are morally obligated to defend Israel from attacks by those bent on her destruction. To abandon them is unthinkable.
The Tricky Ones

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Tom wrote:
As a Catholic, allow me to offer some perspective. Israel and the Christian West are irrevocably bound by religion and philosophy. Israel is one of the three pillars of the West, Greece and Rome being the other two. They are the only democracy in a region featuring despots, dictators, and 14th-century barbarism like what we see in Libya today. They are facing existential threats from sovereign nations ruled by fanatics. We are morally obligated to defend Israel from attacks by those bent on her destruction. To abandon them is unthinkable.
The USA needs to stop being Israel's bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••