DNC Rep. Resigns After Anti-Israel Ti...

DNC Rep. Resigns After Anti-Israel Tirade

There are 3 comments on the New Media Journal story from Aug 22, 2012, titled DNC Rep. Resigns After Anti-Israel Tirade. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

A South Florida Democrat National Committee representative who engaged in an anti-Israel tirade over email had resigned from the post following outrage over her remarks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

The Tricky Ones

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Israel is indirectly killing our Marines....

And our leaders fall to the feet, of internationist.
Jewish Americans will always place Israel over the U.S., as our

leaders serve Israel, and not the U.S.
We're just a host country,

Could the whole world be wrong???>?
Tom

Springfield, NJ

#2 Sep 12, 2012
As a Catholic, allow me to offer some perspective. Israel and the Christian West are irrevocably bound by religion and philosophy. Israel is one of the three pillars of the West, Greece and Rome being the other two. They are the only democracy in a region featuring despots, dictators, and 14th-century barbarism like what we see in Libya today. They are facing existential threats from sovereign nations ruled by fanatics. We are morally obligated to defend Israel from attacks by those bent on her destruction. To abandon them is unthinkable.
The Tricky Ones

Wimauma, FL

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Tom wrote:
As a Catholic, allow me to offer some perspective. Israel and the Christian West are irrevocably bound by religion and philosophy. Israel is one of the three pillars of the West, Greece and Rome being the other two. They are the only democracy in a region featuring despots, dictators, and 14th-century barbarism like what we see in Libya today. They are facing existential threats from sovereign nations ruled by fanatics. We are morally obligated to defend Israel from attacks by those bent on her destruction. To abandon them is unthinkable.
The USA needs to stop being Israel's bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders says Democratic convention could be "me... 7 min Julian Assange 5
News A look at Debbie Wasserman Schultz's political ... 9 min Yenta Walking 1
News DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not spe... 20 min Too Hot In The Ho... 18
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 26 min Similar Logic 10
News Debbie Wasserman Schultz Kicked to the Curb 30 min For Old Times Sake 1
News DNC chair heckled over debate schedule at New H... (Sep '15) Jul 20 Le Jimbo 15
News South Florida braces for affects of possible Ha... (Jan '10) Jun 30 gem 15
More from around the web